Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

imp zone regulars - i am cool with adding a mod or two. since i started to watch over the subforum, it has grown quite a bit, which is great!

let's talk about it in a thread within imp zone though, so everyone there has a chance to participate. please start a thread there to nominate people. we have some checks we do on admin side before pushing the buttons, so nominating a few people is a good idea, just in case people say "no thanks" or whatever. i will check in later this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

If that's what you want to do, I'm fine with it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

major

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah! posted:

I'd miss imp zone not havin a mod because I think kts cool, but yeh someone with visibility into th mod forum is probably a good idea

E: not me though

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i accept

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I imagine most imps are fine with nearly any other imp doing it (with most of them probably recommending isoor) but maybe there's some insightful (or funny) outcome that hasn't been considered yet so it's worth talking about.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Lyle

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Agree with fungah about liking not having a mod but yeah I'm ok with pretty much anybody

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
whoever can get some girls posting here

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

None.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
what if I had even more stars

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t think it really matters one way or the other. It might be nice to directly see reports instead of getting PMs from the admins about them but that’s just a convenience thing, we’ve been trucking along fine without one.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Black Baby Goku.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Prag, would it be possible to just have one of the iks get special access to the mod forum to advocate without having to actually have an IZ mod? I like the culture we have here without blue stars

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mamkute

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Prag, would it be possible to just have one of the iks get special access to the mod forum to advocate without having to actually have an IZ mod? I like the culture we have here without blue stars

yeah i like this idea. the concern i have is less that this place needs a mod and more that theres been a lot of weird moderation inflicted on imps that has sucked

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

I like this idea. No moderation without representation 🇺🇸

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

yeah this be my preference too

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

ever since discovering he's shorter than me I've stopped respecting pablo so he's out imo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I like this idea

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Putting my vote in for John Romero.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

Putting my vote in for John Romero.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Also think we don’t need one and it’s funny not to have one. Should be Chuck if anyone does it I think

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bring back Turdiak and Fixins and make them Ultra Admins specializing in Imp Zone.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Or wormskull considering the error of him not being made admin. Probably time to get him back on the executive track

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

Bring back Turdiak and Fixins and make them Ultra Admins specializing in Imp Zone.

this is too far

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I'd like to nominate Wormskull just to piss him off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

this is too far

Just Turdiak.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

I'd like to nominate Wormskull just to piss him off

this as well

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I think Major Isoor or Sub Actuality would be really good choices, but I'm cool with just about any regular being given mod since it seems mainly just to join the Forums Senate in the mod forum.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Just Turdiak.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

wormskull becomes a mod, next stream he's speedrunning pokémon pinball with a vtuber av

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Roth posted:

I think Major Isoor or Sub Actuality would be really good choices, but I'm cool with just about any regular being given mod since it seems mainly just to join the Forums Senate in the mod forum.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Roth posted:

Major would be great. Sub would do a great job too, but I would feel guilty asking him to do it given all of the time he already dedicates to IZ

copy
Jul 26, 2007

yeah sub needs a salary not more work lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Plebian Parasite posted:

Major would be great. Sub would do a great job too, but I would feel guilty asking him to do it given all of the time he already dedicates to IZ

I'd mostly just feel bad about subjecting him to the mod forum

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Anyone is fine probably.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

2023-2028, the imperial reign of worms butthole guy, was a period of significantly-reduced quality of life for the average "imp zoner," as they were known in those years. historians today note that the posting arts were forced to evolve in adversity, and the golden age following his violent overthrow is often attributed to the advances made during that difficult time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

ever since discovering he's shorter than me I've stopped respecting pablo so he's out imo

That’s fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

manlet Imps BTFO'd