Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

ever since discovering he's shorter than me I've stopped respecting pablo so he's out imo

admitting you're a shrimpo in the wake of Larry getting perma'd was a brave move and I really look up to pablo for admitting it (but not literally lmao)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

pablito

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

admitting you're a shrimpo in the wake of Larry getting perma'd was a brave move and I really look up to pablo for admitting it (but not literally lmao)

we do need a new SMall Guy...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Synthy.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Arch Nemesis posted:

Prag, would it be possible to just have one of the iks get special access to the mod forum to advocate without having to actually have an IZ mod? I like the culture we have here without blue stars

there really isn't a way to do this.

to be honest, holepisser and i take care of the majority of reports already. there are very little. IZ doesn't come up much in conversations ever, and i would always reach out to Chuck or Fungah (and previously Bicyclops) about things if there was going to be some sort of big change or question.

you all really do run the show here, and i don't want to muck things up with adding a mod if you all don't want to do that. :shrug:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Prag, would it be possible to just have one of the iks get special access to the mod forum to advocate without having to actually have an IZ mod? I like the culture we have here without blue stars

What would even be the difference at that point. are you worried about the corrupting influence of a 16x16 png

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pragmatica posted:

to be honest, holepisser and i take care of the majority of reports already. there are very little. IZ doesn't come up much in conversations ever, and i would always reach out to Chuck or Fungah (and previously Bicyclops) about things if there was going to be some sort of big change or question.

you all really do run the show here, and i don't want to muck things up with adding a mod if you all don't want to do that. :shrug:

i mean if thats the case is there any opposition to just moving holepisser over here as well

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Fine, I accept

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Unban Black Baby Goku and make him mod

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pragmatica posted:

Sounds like it’s okay to leave as is imo. That’s my vote

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

If I'm being 100% honest I really would like to do it, but my motivation for doing so isn't anything more complicated than 'it might be interesting' and it isn't worth sating my curiosity if it means irritating the other imps.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pragmatica posted:

I'll start filing reports to help give you more to do.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

If I'm being 100% honest I really would like to do it, but my motivation for doing so isn't anything more complicated than 'it might be interesting' and it isn't worth sating my curiosity if it means irritating the other imps.

I’d be cool with you as mod

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
ye if pleb actively wants to he's a good choice imo

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pragmatica posted:

Good. Thank you. Topic Locked.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

What would even be the difference at that point. are you worried about the corrupting influence of a 16x16 png

I think there's a difference between an ik who can talk to mods and a mod. Also, call me a romantic but I like having everyone on the same level. An ik feels like a fellow poster to me and a mod feels set apart. Something changes in the relationship, from my observation, with probably the only exception being JD. I don't know if it's the mod forum or what that causes the difference, but anything that prevents that happening to one of our good posters seems desirable to me

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Plebian Parasite posted:

Sounds good to me if you wanna do it

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Good. Thank you. Topic Locked.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

I think there's a difference between an ik who can talk to mods and a mod. Also, call me a romantic but I like having everyone on the same level. An ik feels like a fellow poster to me and a mod feels set apart. Something changes in the relationship, from my observation, with probably the only exception being JD. I don't know if it's the mod forum or what that causes the difference, but anything that prevents that happening to one of our good posters seems desirable to me

yeah I agree with this too. changing my recommendation to: make Major Isoor perma-ik

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I'm ok with the status quo, and I'm ok with making someone who wants to do it a mod.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

yeah i'd be good with symbolic as mod

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

wait a minute

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imp IKs always use their powers for the lols and Pragmatica and Hole Pisser always throw out the really bad trash in an appropriate humiliating fashion. What more could you ask for in a forum.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Imp IKs always use their powers for the lols and Pragmatica and Hole Pisser always throw out the really bad trash. What more could you ask for in a forum.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit2: Saint Pragmatica*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Imp IKs always use their powers for the lols and Pragmatica and Hole Pisser always throw out the really bad trash in an appropriate humiliating fashion. What more could you ask for in a forum.

agreed. but also if pp wants to be a mod hell, i don't mind

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i don't really care either way but if we do get an actual mod they have to have a good custom icon

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

JOHN CENA posted:

yeah i'd be good with symbolic as mod

:blastu:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

JOHN CENA posted:

wait a minute

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

tmfc posted:

i don't really care either way but if we do get an actual mod they have to have a good custom icon

can sub make a tiny blue impo silhouette?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey guys. :) Getting a lot of guff in the ole Mod Forum haha and they’d know if I posted leaks. :) Anyway apparently y’all are going a little too off on the Rareware nutsack perverts and leech rear end devs. Just tone it back a wee bit. *sticks out belly with Flava Flave sized blue star amulet into prominence* Just :) you know.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Hey guys. :) Getting a lot of guff in the ole Mod Forum haha and they’d know if I posted leaks. :) Anyway apparently y’all are going a little too off on the Rareware nutsack perverts and leech rear end devs. Just tone it back a wee bit. *sticks out belly with Flava Flave sized blue star amulet into prominence* Just :) you know.

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

can sub make a tiny blue impo silhouette?

I could but I guarantee it would look terrible at 16x16 lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

things seem to run fine here as is but if pleb wants to give it a try then go for it

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

zoomed in a bit

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

zoomed in a bit

lol excellent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007