Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

i don't really care either way but if we do get an actual mod they have to have a good custom icon

I was thinking a bobomb would make a good custom icon too. or a plebomb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

lolm at these ones too

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bob-bomb lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bob-bomb lol

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

*Chortling darkly as another IK contest entrant is permanently culled from the running* heh, all according to keikaku

*tn: keikaku means plan

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

*Chortling darkly as another IK contest entrant is permanently culled from the running* heh, all according to keikaku

*tn: keikaku means plan

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

pleboo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ploomba.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
such a versatile face that pleb has

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

zoomed in a bit

I'm gonna make this the izgc favicon if you don't mind

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bob-bomb lol

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Hey guys. :) Getting a lot of guff in the ole Mod Forum haha and they’d know if I posted leaks. :) Anyway apparently y’all are going a little too off on the Rareware nutsack perverts and leech rear end devs. Just tone it back a wee bit. *sticks out belly with Flava Flave sized blue star amulet into prominence* Just :) you know.

lolling worriedly

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

I'm gonna make this the izgc favicon if you don't mind

hell yeah

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
please stop falling for major isoors nice guy act. he cornered me and threatened me and called me gay and said if i told anyone he'd do somethiung worse than even larry could think of please believe me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bob-bomb lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

tmfc posted:

hell yeah

:tipshat:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

I got the tude now posted:

please stop falling for major isoors nice guy act. he cornered me and threatened me and called me gay and said if i told anyone he'd do somethiung worse than even larry could think of please believe me

:)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh no. He’s gonna call some one BOTH an R word and a gay F word??? Not the Major.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

did you consider you probably deserved it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Oh no. He’s gonna call some one BOTH an R word and a gay F word??? Not the Major.

you Rowdy Fella

copy
Jul 26, 2007

:D

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lol the symbol of our new totalitarian regime

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ploomba sounds like an even more hosed up version of a blumpkin

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

ploomba sounds like an even more hosed up version of a blumpkin

Child anxiously tugging on your leg at the grocery store. Dad. Dad. I did a ploomba.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hey guys. :) Getting a lot of guff in the ole Mod Forum haha and they’d know if I posted leaks. :) Anyway apparently y’all are going a little too off on the Rareware nutsack perverts and leech rear end devs. Just tone it back a wee bit. *sticks out belly with Flava Flave sized blue star amulet into prominence* Just :) you know.

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

furthermore the rare that made chuppa chups poopy pram panic in 1982 may as well be a different company from the one that joined #TheXboxFamily and released classic after classic like project milo, kinect rare sports, and battletoads 2019, and its toxic to keep pretending they are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

furthermore the rare that made chuppa chups poopy pram panic in 1982 may as well be a different company from the one that joined #TheXboxFamily and released classic after classic like project milo, kinect rare sports, and battletoads 2019, and its toxic to keep pretending they are.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

glad someone finally said it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Don’t forget Killer Winstinct.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I only believe women

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i guess to the people on the fence about a mod, i asked for one, but specifically because weve had admins headshot imps twice in a month for no drat reason. Currently our only options are currently to complain loudly in qcs or to ask prag who is the only admin with a life so thwy arent always available.

i just think it would be nice to have someone to advocate for everyone when the coder loses their drat mind or when jeffrey decides that actually the imp zone needs the tedious rules of dnd or whatever. The hosed up mod culture of this site means the stars respect stars so it would just give s louder voice to everyone here, because this is honestly the best forum I've ever posted on and i don't want it to change.

on that note i think pp would be good at it because he's active as hell and would be good at that in particular. i think sub does heaps already so honestly while hes "mod material" its just already more unpaid work on the guy lol

i also thought about putting my hand up since i think id be good at it and probably would never actually use the mod buttons and leave that all up to iks. but im the boss at my work, so i would probably burn out after a week of having a second job that also involves arguing with the dumbest people on earth about the most pointless rules which is probably why most people here dont want to be a mod, or have one because theyre worries the mod forum will rot a good posters brain like it has to so many others in the past.

if no one else wants a blue star here fair enough, i hate the idea that it had to come to this as well, but just my 2c