Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

In five years we'll all either be working for him... or dead by his hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lol this.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
From imp zone recruit to leading the IZ, we salute you Major.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Heh, I don't know about leading the Zone - that's more of a Chuck+IK thing, I'd say. I'm just here to add another voice to the pro-Zone choir and to make sure that the IZ toilets remain unclogged! :v:
But thanks all - I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this to happen, at any point in my posting career! I just hope we're able to help in the future, if/when the mod forum needs some imp voices to be heard

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

herculon posted:

looking forward to no changes

Major Isoor posted:

haha yeah, I don't know about Chuck, but don't mind me - I'll just be in the corner cleaning worms butthole guy's blood and gore off the floor, after the last chain-probe

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

semper imp zone

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Major is not in control of the imp zone. He has temporarily taken power only to ensure the democratic transferral of modship. He'll be stepping down once the enemies (internal and external) of the imp zone have been dealt with. That's all it is!

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

congratulations Admiral Isoor

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

Major is not in control of the imp zone. He has temporarily taken power only to ensure the democratic transferral of modship. He'll be stepping down once the enemies (internal and external) of the imp zone have been dealt with. That's all it is!

you say this, but:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i cannot WAIT to see major's probe reasons

"I'm afraid us Imps don't take too kindly to Nintendo slander! Tighten up or the next one will be 30 days! :D"

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

haha exactly! :D In other news, unfortunately these trying times require that we increase annual thread taxes and enforce martial law. Additionally, all votes in our polls will need to be checked by Zone-approved IKs in order to ensure that treasonous minds aren't at work, trying to undermine our glorious emergency junta during this transitional period.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Major Isoor posted:

haha exactly! :D In other news, unfortunately these trying times require that we increase annual thread taxes and enforce martial law. Additionally, all votes in our polls will need to be checked by Zone-approved IKs in order to ensure that treasonous minds aren't at work, trying to undermine our glorious emergency junta during this transitional period.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Major Isoor posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

o7

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

*ken burns voice where he sounds like he’s putting himself to sleep* it was called the new regime in the imp zone, isoorism in PYF, but the world just came to know it is Majorisimo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

your enemies? already dead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

your enemies? already dead

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Poor Larry! I'll have a full-sized statue built in his honour. (Should be useful as a paperweight for my new office, at least)

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Mar 8, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

Poor Larry! I'll have a full-sized statue built in his honour. (Should be useful as a paperweight for my new office, at least)

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
But drat, I just realised - when Bicyclops gets back, he's probably gonna be real surprised about all that's happened on SA in recent weeks

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major Isoor posted:

Major Isoor posted:

But drat, I just realised - when Bicyclops gets back, he's probably gonna be real surprised about all that's happened on SA in recent weeks

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

lol thinkin about this too

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Major Isoor posted: