Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I would kill for major isoor

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Major Isoor posted:

Poor Larry! I'll have a full-sized statue built in his honour. (Should be useful as a paperweight for my new office, at least)

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

youre god drat right

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

i already have

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Major Isoor posted:

Poor Larry! I'll have a full-sized statue built in his honour. (Should be useful as a paperweight for my new office, at least)

Lmao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

In five years we'll all either be working for him... or dead by his hand.

Bluh
Dec 28, 2012

long time lurker just wanna say this is the best god damned forum on the entire internet. grats chuck and major

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bluh posted:

long time lurker just wanna say this is the best god damned forum on the entire internet. grats chuck and major

drat straight

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Bluh posted:

:hai:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Bluh posted:

that's right

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bluh posted:

:cheerdoge:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bluh posted:

hell yes

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bluh posted:

:hellyeah:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Bluh posted:

Hell yeah it is! :D And thanks, Bluh! (It's always good to see lurkers postin', btw :cheers:)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Major Isoor posted:

Hell yeah it is! :D And thanks, Bluh! (It's always good to see lurkers postin', btw :cheers:)

lurkers posting ftw unless they are fail

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bluh posted:

Hell yeah

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Bluh posted:

:yeah:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bluh posted:

Yup.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Major’s Presence casts a rally buff on all lurkers

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

lurkers posting ftw unless they are fail

EmmyOk posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

EmmyOk posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hey admins. *bends over and pretends like I’m going to show you my entire rear end* just kidding. My little icon by my name used to be a (A) and I want it back. Now.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Hey admins. *bends over and pretends like I’m going to show you my entire rear end* just kidding. My little icon by my name used to be a (A) and I want it back. Now.

Oh, let me ask if there's a process for that. I could've sworn I saw a SAD thread on this topic a while ago, but I can't find it now

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
There we go, Prag sorted it out for me and saved the day! (As usual!) Let me know if anyone else is missing theirs after their shift as IK, and I'll mention it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thank you.