Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Kirk Vikernes posted:

Yes, I daily a Prius, op. I recently purchased it and the first day I drove it to school, a student asked me if I'd still be there next year or if I was moving to California with my boyfriend.

haha nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I rented a 2012 Prius off of Toro and drove it for about 1,200 over the course of a weekend and I loved it. I'd never been in one before and I see why people gently caress with them now. I got 50 mpg and for my whole trip only stopped for gas twice. I'm for sure going to look into getting one when I replace my current car and prices settle a little more.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
They’re pretty good now. It’s a mature technology and they usually make regular cars better.

They aren’t the slow, only marginally more efficient than an economy car things they were 15 years ago.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
yeah mine's a hybrid between a car and a pile of poo poo

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
My accord hybrid is so quiet people can't hear it turn on from inside and I sometimes get it over 60mpg because I'm around a lot of hills and stop signs

One time I got it in the 90s

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
My vehicle is a hybrid of steel and rust.

Gringo Heisenberg
May 30, 2009

:dukedog:
Drove a Hyundai Ioniq for work. No complaints, ran well on winter roads (with winter tires) and in cold temperatures. If I were in the market for a new car I'd consider it. we never plugged them in and stored them in an unenclosed parkade in winter. or maybe we did plug them in? I can't remember but we never had any issues with them not starting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
yes I drive a daffodil :dadjoke: