Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

layoffs incoming -_-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
its been a big year for MS 13 and I wanted to personally reach out to everyone

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
"I hold myself personally responsible, thats why im not taking my bonus this quarter; but im definitely doubling it next quarter"

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

"your bonuses are cut but like revenue and profits are at an all time high the duality of man lol"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

"pizza party for ~75% of you in the big conference room!"

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

"just wanted to reach out with a general update regarding yearly bonuses"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

This year we saw profits increase by 30%, overall costs decreased 15%. I am very proud of you all.

To celebrate please enjoy some coffee and donuts located in the kitchen.

Greg
CEO, father, baseball coach

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This year we saw profits increase by 30%, overall costs decreased 15%. I am very proud of you all.

Greg

*follow up email from hr with the schedule of which departments can get the coffee and donuts at which times*

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

rotor posted:

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

*Talks about all the business units except IT.

*talks about how great everything is going.

“oh by the way, we’re closing the office 15 minutes early on Friday. enjoy that extra time with your families”

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cat Face Joe posted:

*follow up email from hr with the schedule of which departments can get the coffee and donuts at which times*

5 minutes later you get an email saying all donuts have run out

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
please donate donuts if you would like them

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

KidDynamite posted:

"your bonuses are cut but like revenue and profits are at an all time high the duality of man lol"

"we are doing this now so we don't have to do this later, because the projections are bad."

"unfortunately no we can't show you because as a public company the shareholders need to be informed first"

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
it’s mental health week and i just want to remind everyone that ideating suicide is against company policy

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
while on my sabbatical in europe i gave a lot of thought to what we are as a company. we’ll be embarking on an exciting journey of redefining the spirit of our team. i’ve hired culture consultants and have sent invites to a 4 hour kickoff seminar

AtomD fucked around with this message at 17:24 on Mar 4, 2023

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Greg

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matti
Mar 31, 2019

rotor posted:

lol