Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

a dating app but if you get banned for sending a dickpick or w/e you pay a $100 fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
a dating app where dick pics are required on your profile. ladies have the option to hide or show them by default

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

a dating app where you can buy red titles for others

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

polyester concept posted:

the canadian one is called kijiji and they have email reminders but they’re massively delayed. though if you set up a custom search, there’s an rss feed available, so you just need to add them all to feedly or whatever and you end up getting notified within minutes of new listings. when I worked from home and was addicted to buying camera and stereo gear, I snagged a lot of amazing deals because I was able to just up and leave work to drive across the city at any moment’s notice

there’s also regional specific services like usedvictoria

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
a startup that turns using various objects in your house into paid subscription services w/ flaky servers

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
PaaS but for dogs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

An app for self-driving cars that makes them continuously circle the block while you're at the restaurant, so you never have to pay for parking.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
SaaS that makes massive SEO blog spam, but the site designs all have bold skeumorphic design language

also:

Space Whale posted:

Lead generation for paid forums

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
A subscription-based hydroponic system that lets you grow turnips and potatoes, but nothing else

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Poopernickel posted:

A subscription-based hydroponic system that lets you grow turnips and potatoes, but nothing else

hydropotnips dot com motherfucker, do you speak it???

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
potnips.io: get nipped for $74.97/mo*

*requires potnips grow-pod, sold separately for $385.21

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
app for weed delivery that automatically brings cheetos and muffuns and whatever else ttoo

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

app for cheetos delivery but the delivery driver will sell you weed _guaranteed_

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

airbnb but for shoes

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Uber but for debt collection

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Bloody posted:

Uber but for debt collection

that’s called driving for uber

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

80s cisco routers but on modern hardware and a new bespoke operating system with the required marketing gibberish on top to make it sellable

pretty close to https://oxide.computer

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

airbnb for uber drivers

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rent-seeking on the blockchain

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

forum where you have to pay to post

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

ar thing that lets you try tattoos or haircuts or whatever, you can do it in real-time with a camera or ask it to generate images with stablediffusion inpainting or whatever the gently caress

monetisation strategy: pay alt girls to post thirst traps on instagram with the app, get elon to buy the app for $15 billion or w/e so he can attempt to creep on the girls, cut them in for big cash when the deal closes and and then we and they can mercilessly mock elon forevermore

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

televisions that aren't smart for less than industrial $4000 units

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
A connected toilet paper dispenser that only works with DRM'd toilet paper pods. Refills are ordered automatically

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

a smart fridge that monitors the contents and lets you order replacements automatically. i'm sure everyone will want it this time...

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Progressive JPEG posted:

agreed lol. I found my 32 inch Sony Bravia for free on the side of the road and it does the needful, the only smart stuff is my Apple TV and homepod

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sagebrush posted:

An app for self-driving cars that makes them continuously circle the block while you're at the restaurant, so you never have to pay for parking.

fuckin genius

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

an ai that posts on social media asking for startup ideas and then patents them immediately

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Sagebrush posted:

an app where users can pool their self-driving cars together and use them to fill up all the free parking spots and then sell the spaces to people.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:cawg:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Progressive JPEG posted:

this but every appliance.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
A lottery syndicate app except when one of the syndicates you're managing wins, you abscond with the winnings and live like a king in a non-extradition country

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Coal Rolling as a Service

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Buck Turgidson posted:

A lottery syndicate app except when one of the syndicates you're managing wins, you abscond with the winnings and live like a king in a non-extradition country
crypto tactics but with real money

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

an app that fabricates hockey stick-shaped graphs for founders to use in their vc pitch decks

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

uber for handjobs

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Achmed Jones posted:

uber for handjobs

Oh nice, your mom got her series A?

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
pretty sure she started with series D

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

"better VC than VD" - jones family motto

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Healthcare startup that partners with big companies to write prescriptions for adderall for their software devs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

gacha game for healthcare providers

sure you may want the mayo clinic but looks like you only pulled an under funder rural hospital. mrsa is pretty manageable nowadays.