Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I've been prescribed dexedrine since 2008. It's basically the same as Adderall, in that it is one of the four amphetamine salts contained in Adderall, and I literally could not tell the difference between the two when I tried Adderall briefly 15 years ago. I've had no issues filling my prescription, aside from the generic 5mg instant release pills, which had to be substituted with the shittier triangular brand name pills maybe one time about a year ago.

If you're really struggling, both with your ADHD and your inability to have your Adderall prescription filled, and don't want to gently caress with Vyvanse or Ritalin or whatever the hell else is out there now, it might not hurt to ask your doctor to substitute a dexedrine prescription in the short term.

Your mileage may vary and I'm very much not a doctor, so don't take this post as authoritative in any way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Private Cumshoe posted:

speed should be sold like the old days with a wink and a nod from the pharmacist behind the counter for anyone looking for "diet pills"

Here's a photo of The Beatles during their Hamburg stint, absolutely hosed from years of Pervitin abuse:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Very carefully. :smug:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Seriously just ask for dexedrine instead. It's always in stock. Or keep whining. Not my problem. :smug:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

ddiddles posted:

Man I picked a really lovely time to get diagnosed with adult ADD.
____________________________________________________\