Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
I love that this thread is back, it's blend of information and silly jokes was the only way I could keep up to date on things without rage/depression spiraling:shobon:

Do u think that putin gets scared when he hears about abrams/challengers/leopards coming to ukraine??? sorry if this ofends anyone but i thought it was a funny thing haha. and i would like to know if any of you have any pics of tanks going to ukraine while putin looks nervous or embarrassed i just want to see it for a few laughs haha. another thing i am wondering is what do you think the tanks are like to ride in haha im just curious for laughs haha i would like to ride in a tank.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-opSlCGLGQ4&t=983s

judge for yourself, but it seems like a pretty clear joke delivered in a very deadpan style. timestamped for the section talking about engines, 16:23 if the timestamp doesnt work

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Was there ever any reports on the fallout(:ocelot::grin:) from all those mobiks digging and then sleeping in trenches in the spiciest parts of Chernobyl?

grumplestiltzkin fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Mar 27, 2023

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Potrzebie posted:

Step one: upend Ukrainian legal tradition
Step two: implement common law
Step three: ???
Step four: horse cum

:hmmyes:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Vladimir Putin shits his pants daily, which is fitting given that he's a huge piece of poo poo.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

stephenthinkpad posted:

Just randomly think of this, was blowing up Dugin's daughter Ukraine's dumbest plot to drag NATO into war?

Why didn't they blow up Putin's daughter or lover or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsZTFSfXaw

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Viller posted:

War is gross and you still champion it like its sunday night football.

Nothing should be off the table to demoralise Russians, simple as that. Better then gathering em in ghettos, I guess

this is a bad post that should not have been made. if you need it explained to you why knee-jerk racism is not an appropriate response to a war whose stated purpose is ethnic cleansing, then maybe log off and spend some time reading before embarrassing yourself like this publicly in the future.

edit: putin is a real piece of poo poo

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Tai posted:

lol at the tankies hi5ing this picture on twitter. Cheering on actual imperialism while pretending to be a leftist

I think you'll find that it's only Real Imperialism if it comes from the United States region of North America, otherwise it's just sparkling multipolarity.

I am very smart and not at all a hypocrite.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Posting on the weed page to remind everyone that Putin is a giant piece of poo poo who starts genocidal wars of imperial aggression that he has no hope of winning because he grifted his army into the dirt

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I wonder how many of the "heh, you think capitulating to an armed insurrection is bad for a strongman authoritarian?:smuggo:" posters will make up excuses for why killing off wagnerites, who happen to be Russians best trained and equipped troops, is actually also good for Putin and not at all a sign that he is desperate to restore his perceived strength by establishing severe consequences for future fuckery.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

staberind posted:

From what I can see its basically MOD's troop fragging those who decided to follow pirogi's jaunt to near moscow, so far. how far up in the ranks thats going to go is anyones guess though.

That's a fair point, but unless there are consequences for the soldiers killing off the wagnerites it seems like a tacit nod of approval. Still really early and we'll see how it shakes out but I'd be surprised if there weren't lots of ;) isolated incidents ;) like this

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

SPERMCUBE.ORG posted:

All he had to do was sack the capital of the people employing him like a real mercenary would. Is that so hard? And he chickened out! Look at this Prig's small balls. That's what all the other mercenaries are saying.

GBS>Ukraine War: Look at this prigs tiny balls

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

god please help me posted:

BREAKING NEWS: Putin about to poo poo his pants again.

Let's see you try to take a solid poo poo while living on a "nothing but horse cum" diet.

Putin is a giant piece of (liquidy) poo poo

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Avirosb posted:

Hopefully this will work? I somehow miscalculated so it's 59x24 but I don't think you're missing much.
Again, I used Putin as reference so if it doesn't look like him then it's a bit pointless. Credit goes to whoever did the original drawing.

:five:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

zone posted:

It's always projecting their own failings onto others when it comes to vatnik trash. Why does Europe still need to tiptoe around these shameless barbarians?

Nukes:smith:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I really REALLY hope that plant stays intact.

Almost as much as I hope Putin chokes to death on his next bowl of ;) yogurt ;)

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Shogeton posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo though. He should just pull back to the 1991 borders and none of this would be an issue.

No matter how each of us feels about the cluster munitions question, there's one thing every poster in this thread can agree with:

Putin is a huge piece of poo poo.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

zone posted:

Why are vatniks like this?

Russia: IF THE WEST SENDS UKRAINE GOOD EQUIPMENT ITLL BE AN ESCALATION AND WELL NUKE YOU:argh:

Also Russia, apparently: The fact that the west won't send good equipment is proof of their genocidal intent:downs:

Just pure strain bullshit that will be uncritically swallowed by the kneejerk morons whose dedication to leftism begins and ends at "america bad"

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Hell I'm pretty sure the thing started when a guy handed out avatars for people who made donations to help Ukraine. Not only do you not have to pay nafo, but nafo pays you!

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

:lol:

:lmao:

couldnt have happened to a more deserving group :hmbol:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

lol, but you do not under any circumstances gotta hand it to erdogan

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

HonorableTB posted:

The US is so good at war because it never stops fighting them! Makes u think

Unironically, yes.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

First we have to do the genocidal hyper mega ultra crony capitalism, THEN we'll have enough money to do a real communism.

Pretend I photoshopped that into a speech bubble over Lucy's head while she holds a football with "dipshit tankies" written over Charlie brown's head tia namaste

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

This is amazing:lol:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Drone_Fragger posted:

I mean fairly obviously. Did pissgoblin really think he could trust putins word?

heh, you westoid libs are so gullible, believing anything you read in the media. obviously the wagner "rebellion" was actually good for russia and makes putin stronger because :shrek:

Still waiting for any of the dinguses who popped in here unironically making those claims when it was still happening to come back and have any semblance of intellectual honesty about how badly wrong they were lol as if

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

im pretty sure a group of f16s loaded with harms/air superiority missiles and accompanied by decoy drones would absolutely loving ruin russias day, but im not a pilot or even an air force vet so :shrug:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

weg posted:

It keeps the bomb from falling where it shouldn't. If it doesn't fall where it shouldn't then it will definitely fall where it should.

The missile knows where it is, and where it should be.

Unlike the missile, Russia does not know where it should be, and so finds itself where it shouldn't be, which is called error. Fortunately Ukraine knows where Russia should be, and knows how to remove Russia from where it is, which is where it shouldnt be.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Beard Dandruff posted:

Heh war is kewl.

War is, in fact, bad.

Seeing genocidal imperialists get their dicks stomped is actually fun and cool though.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Lammasu posted:

Seriously though, Russia outlawed isekai anime.

Ok now I'm confused. Russia... good?

edit: ah christ, sniped it. to be clear, you do not under any ciscumstances gotta hand it to russia

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

So the commander and chief of the armed forces is stating he wishes to start bombing Russian territory proper

i saw that reporting earlier and honestly i hope they get fuckin nutty (on military targets). I get why the US doesnt want them to use US made weapons to do it, but I cant imagine how frustrating it must be for ukrainian military leadership to know where the logistics/supply depots/etc are just over the border but be held back because they dont want to risk losing their lend lease aid. I wish them all the luck in the world on their strikes, and for russia:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

the popes toes posted:

On a few telegram channels so not sure of their provenance but the Russian VDV (reportedly) publicly expressed that if their commander is removed, it will be a fatal mistake for, presumably, the MOD.

“We, the paratroopers, warn that we will not tolerate such actions in relation to General Teplinsky. And in the event of the slightest threat to his life and freedom, we will stand as a wall to protect the honor and dignity of our commander. We are very determined. Up to the point that we will withdraw from our positions and go to the rescue of our Bata. You, those who sit in the offices! The landing party does not abandon its own! Do not make fatal mistakes"

Actually I think you'll find that this is all a part of Putin's master pla:shrek:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

I thought his gimmick was funny :(

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

bridge deathBridge DeathBRIDGE DEATH!!!

jaegerx posted:

How do you get fired like a dog? Like they only do 1 thing and that's love you.

Do you think trump understands or has ever experienced love?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Are there any other bridges that are strategically useful to russia that would make good targets for ukraine to pop? I thought seeing kerch get blammo'd would slake my lust for bridge death but I think it just made it worse:ohdear:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

the only thing sweeter than watching bridges die is listening to fuckwit imperialists whine about bridges dying.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Actually this is good for Putin because :shrek:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Was lavrov the one that got clowned on Twitter so hard by nafo that he stopped posting for a couple weeks after someone pointed out he was arguing with cartoon dogs?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

Ukraine War: Thread for discussing how the holodomor thread defniitely DIDN'T happen

Thoughts?

itll rank amongst the more hilarious honeypots ever created :hai:

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

comedy option is that poland parks a handful of f35s on a road near the ukraine border, leaves the keys in the ignition and just walk away OH NO our planes got stolen how could this happen

yes i know this is stupid and unworkable, let me have my fantasies please

Lammasu posted:

If history is any guide Trump will end up destroying the Republican party as we know it.

inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Hail Satan, gently caress Putin, Slava Ukraine, seeth harder tankies