Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how can you expect ordinary gbs posters to conduct themselves according to rules more strict than even those the professional warfighters on the front lines they post about must follow?

it’s an impossible situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

these wagner folks seem pretty bad. it's nice that they're disrupting the russian war against ukraine for a bit, but i hope they don't end up in charge of anything.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

any NFTs commemorating this historic event that i can purchase yet?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

zone posted:

God drat, so this just imploded with a wet fart while I was asleep?

things can always get dumber, have faith

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

LuckyCat posted:

Putin flinched so now he has to marry his mother-in-law

this isn't the Musk thread

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

lol, i can't tell if this is meant to be ironic

i don't see a blue check so i'm leaning toward joke

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i finally started reading this thread again, and i have faith that this situation will somehow get even dumber

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

always amazed when i see those bombed out, burned out husks of buildings that are still standing and probably more structurally sound in that state than your average miami condo tower

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

R.L. Stine posted:

is there a way to report an entire thread :gas:

quit being lazy and start reporting all 20,000 posts

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mokotow posted:

Say what you will, but I think this forum comes off worse for hosting a group of people thinking the imperialist invasion of Ukraine by Russia is justified.

every forum needs its pets

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

and now that he has the attention of the whole world, he's got some incredible news about raid shadow legends to announce

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the real qualification is that you're skilled in min/maxing, the most important command skill

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i put all my best posts behind spoiler tags, and my posting EULA requires you to pay me before mousing over

unfortunately i haven't authored my best posts yet, so i can't show any examples

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

swinging by this thread to lol at the news