Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
jw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

how else am I gonna find out where to mail my manifesto

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Yep

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Please define doxxing OP. Are you hiring a private detective and running an IP trace to their home and then stalking their kids

Or are you remembering things they've frequently said about themselves?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Nix Panicus posted:

Please define doxxing OP.

no

speng31b
May 8, 2010

depends, are these enemies truly morally evil?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I think it depends on if your political enemies advocate doing worse than doxxing theirs op

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

speng31b posted:

depends, are these enemies truly morally evil?

mine are. for instance, the mods

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

My political enemies belong in giant hamster wheels

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of politics as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, doxxing a card-carrying fascist and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

it's always okay to doxx fash and fash-adjacent people, hope this helps.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i should be allowed to kill my political enemies

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i should be allowed to kill my political enemies

seconded

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of politics as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, doxxing a card-carrying fascist and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

this is gibberish

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I think being yourself is cool

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

winners don't use drugs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Riot Bimbo posted:

when you think politics means liberal democracy

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

CyprianLatewood
Feb 27, 2023

by Pragmatica
it depends on if they're working class or not

class reduction can solve the majority of political questions

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i should be allowed to kill ait's political enemies and also ait

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Yep.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

This.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Agreed.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Honestly? Same.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Thisthisthis

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Devil's in the DuckTales

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

:emptyquote:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Well said.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Excellent post.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

More people should read this.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Yeah, this.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

More people should read this.

bump

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

Reserved.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

I'll get around to replying to this later, just know that I largely agree with you OP and that the staff is working on this. Topic closed for now.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Yes.

Edit: Unless I am the one being doxxed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Riot Bimbo posted:

This. So much this.