Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Smythe posted:

im watching columbo now kuz ur av

🫵🥲👍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Riot Bimbo posted:

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of politics as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, doxxing a card-carrying fascist and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

it's always okay to doxx fash and fash-adjacent people, hope this helps.

goldmijne

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Riot Bimbo posted:

you kinda suck but i'll be serious: it's unhealthy to think of politics as anything other than an abstract layer of conflict whose efficacy is entirely predicated on the ability to back something up with force, and relative to what is being done to folks just for existing, doxxing a card-carrying fascist and causing social+economic woes to them is honestly pulling your punches a bit too much from a moral perspective. it is kinder than what's deserved.

it's always okay to doxx fash and fash-adjacent people, hope this helps.

Teh fashies deserve Surprise Sex iykwim :heysexy:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
By fascists I of course mean Americans.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Nice to see some new faces around here, welcome aboard!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Will say no, sounds like a lot of work when I can instead be gaming and sucking on my e-doink all day

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Do I support doxxing my political opponents? Yes

Do I support my polical opponents doxxing me? No

Ultimately, for the free marketplace of ideas to function its sometimes necessary to share personally identifying information about the two follower Twitter account that made fun of me

speng31b
May 8, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

This is basically where I'm at.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

He's right

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Lpzie posted:

veyr important. did OP answer thjis yet?

Yes I responded to that post already

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

I love my enemies. I kiss them. I suck their dicks.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
How do you know someone's a fascist? If I call them one :dumb:

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Yes I responded to that post already

link it

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

he's so cool!!!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Lpzie posted:

link it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=4026408&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post530290286

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bitmap posted:

do you dox them though

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ty. i actually did read that post but i didn't think it was relevant....

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

some plague rats posted:

You, loser, dork: nyeeeh I found this guys work. I'll post it and maybe someone else will call his boss. I can't do it because I have anxiety

Me, based, changing the world: Hey I found this guy's address! Let's kill him! Let's drive to his house and loving kill him!!

lol

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

bitmap posted:

But will you give me their phone number?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
everyone wants someone else to do the dirty dishes

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Question is, are you ok with being charged as an accessory if someone acts on the info you gave out?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

super sweet best pal posted:

Question is, are you ok with being charged as an accessory if someone acts on the info you gave out?

i love accessories :sissies:

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
People can't get enough of my tortious defamation lawsuits :)

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

yes

Weka
May 5, 2019

you WISH you had a political enemy to dox

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

i love accessories :sissies:

same, seated rows ftw

Weka
May 5, 2019

The United States Capitol is bordered by Constitution Avenue to the north and Independence Avenue to the south. It is located at the far eastern end of the National Mall beyond the Capitol Reflecting Pool. The Capitol Visitor Center, the main entrance to the U.S. Capitol, is located beneath the East Front plaza of the U.S. Capitol at First Street and East Capitol Street.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

if my posting enemies were so dangerous, i would simply assassinate them myself. doxxing is never necessary

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

This is basically where I'm at.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Weka
May 5, 2019

A Russian troll farm posted:

if my posting enemies were so dangerous, i would simply assassinate them myself. doxxing is never necessary

Stop sending people to kill me. Weve already captured five of them, one of them with a bomb and another with a rifleIf you dont stop sending killers, Ill send one to Moscow, and I wont have to send another.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

some plague rats posted:

You, loser, dork: nyeeeh I found this guys work. I'll post it and maybe someone else will call his boss. I can't do it because I have anxiety

Me, based, changing the world: Hey I found this guy's address! Let's kill him! Let's drive to his house and loving kill him!!

lmao

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Doxxing is an insufficient application of violence to effect social change, and the right wing version with both doxxing and constant random stochastic terrorism is much more effective, compared to the left wing "shame people a bit" doxxing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
its better to break your enemy's heart than doxx them imo

Weka
May 5, 2019

Doxxing is cool. Here watch me dox my political enemies by revealing their address. themods@somethingawful.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Weka posted:

Doxxing is cool. Here watch me dox my political enemies by revealing their address. themods@somethingawful.com

I'm gonna give this email address to Bernie Sanders