Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It's normal to have a little in there every once in while, probably. There are plenty of normal biological events that could lead to some blood in your stool. Honestly, it would probably be a bigger concern if there was *no* blood in your stool ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
it's beets op

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Prof. Crocodile posted:

There are plenty of normal biological events that could lead to some blood in your stool.

hemorrhoids, while embarrassing, are extremely common and normal and in most cases do not require a doctor visit.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Was it in the stool en personne or was it on the toilet paper and you looked at it.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
it happened sometimes when I smoked a pack a day and when I quit it stopped

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
You were poisoned. Only true love can undo the spell.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Some days you wake up with too mucho blood and mother nature does its thing dude

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

You are wasting perfectly good blood on poop!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kntfkr posted:

it's beets op

Beets are disgusting. Please post only about wholesome topics like bloody stool. TIA.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Pssshhhh please, I’m like #2 on the Bristol stool chart buddy. :dukedog:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Earwicker posted:

hemorrhoids, while embarrassing, are extremely common and normal and in most cases do not require a doctor visit.

I totally know this, and to be clear, this thread is not about me. This thread is for the larger population of GBS posters with trace amounts of blood in their stool to come together and share experiences.

Sorry if that sounded snippy, I do appreciate your perspetive.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Piss Creep posted:

Some days you wake up with too mucho blood and mother nature does its thing dude

:hmmyes:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It's fine, I'm just an aggressive wiper.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Get the poop knife, and the poop bandaid

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Beets are disgusting. Please post only about wholesome topics like bloody stool. TIA.

First time I ate beets I was a child/teen, I went Right, If im dying I dont want to tell anyone and it be a hysterical thing about my rear end and turds, Ill just act normal and die

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Blood in stool is a mark of prosperity in some cultures

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You should drink less booze and eat more fiber :angel:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kntfkr posted:

it's beets op

I got real real freaked out about this one time after a night of heavy drinking and totally forgot about eating a bunch of pickled beets at dinner

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

kntfkr posted:

it's beets op

The 1st time I ate dehydrated beet chips I found them on sale at Costco and I was dieting so I ate quite a bit.

This was during the time when my health anxiety was pretty severe.
Later I went pee.

Within 30 seconds I pictured my life in year 2 of dialysis and was mulling how to kill myself

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

too much anal, OP.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Butt vampires

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I've got Bloods in my stool!

Suge Knight and ODB climb out of a turd like Jim Carrey out of a beasts rear end

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I legit had kind of a scare this morning, my stool looked bloody af and I've been sober this year so far

then I remembered I tried the new flavor of cheetos on a whim last night, which contains deep red and blue food colorings, perfect to look like bloody poop in the morning!

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Revins posted:

I legit had kind of a scare this morning, my stool looked bloody af and I've been sober this year so far

then I remembered I tried the new flavor of cheetos on a whim last night, which contains deep red and blue food colorings, perfect to look like bloody poop in the morning!

I mean if your turd was seeping like thick blood from your rear end thats probably still a problem

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007
Does anybody else remember those Scooby Doo blizzards from Dairy Queen that made your poo poo green

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
it came out fine I just caught a glimpse of it and it did NOT look like a good color and I had just woken up

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

I got blood in my stool and there's no remorse.
Not gonna see a doctor until I am a corpse.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

one time I had almost fully black doodoo and I was sure I had butt cancer. But it turns out that's a common side effect from pepto bismol.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You think you have it worse than someone with stool in their blood?

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

musta been all the blood i drank

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you drink a bunch of pepto bismol every night ur stools will all be pitch black and u don't have to be scared by other colors anymore

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i try to alternate between extremely pale soft stools and dense rocky black stools every day, to keep the humours in balance

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

You aren't supposed to eat them

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Isn’t poop the colour it is because it’s mostly made up of red blood cells that are being shed? So basically if you are upset by blood you have a problem with something with the wrong colour in the pool and you’re a racist.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
poop is brown because of how many leaves we eat in the autumn

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

pig labeled 3 posted:

Does anybody else remember those Scooby Doo blizzards from Dairy Queen that made your poo poo green

Captain Crunch "Oops! All Berries" brand cereal will make your poop blue.

In case you ever need blue BMs.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

You should drink less booze and eat more fiber :angel:

bossy lady posted:

too much anal, OP.

OK look there seems to be some confusion here. Once again, it is NOT ME who has blood in my stool--it's you, the other posters of GBS. I'm just trying to create a safe space here.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

i try to alternate between extremely pale soft stools and dense rocky black stools every day, to keep the humours in balance

Finally someone is making some sense.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

When I went on warfarin, the little blood became a lot of blood, and I bled out :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Captain Crunch "Oops! All Berries" brand cereal will make your poop blue.

In case you ever need blue BMs.

I'm actually leaning toward the Pepto bismol trick so that my poops are black and therefore appear slimmer and more attractive