Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

was last seen in a giant room with fifty people that were dressed exactly like him

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

improbably, suspect is on a beach with thousands of people, many of whom are wearing clothes similar to his, but distinctive. also there are waterskiiers jumping over a shark for some reason, as well as a bunch of nuns playing volleyball

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

i see him! open fire!

newscaster: tragic news today at the candy cane cosplay convention

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The suspect appears to be in hell, sir. No wait, that's just a volcanic landscape.

baka of lathspell

they told me to drop this case. but i couldn't. i still can't, even though they fired me for taking the investigation into dangerous territory. no matter what they say, i know he's out there. the motherfucker is still out there. at the dinosaur zoo or the medieval aquarium. in the country that's made up of people dressed like oranges and they fight people dressed like apples

*gazes at an array of fantastical scenes across a makeshift information board*

where ARE you

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

big black turnout

I wake up in the middle of the night and see him leering at me from across the room. I grab my pistol and open fire. "I finally got the bastard" I think.

*click click click*

I rub my bleary eyes and see my corkboard is shot to shreds, the red thread that stripes it severed in innumerable places.

I scream to stop from crying and throw my gun across the room. "God drat it where are you!?'"

baka of lathspell

no you fool thats his girlfriend

*a day later*

no you fool thats his best friend

*a day later*

that's his loving dog

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

no you fool thats his girlfriend

*a day later*

no you fool thats his best friend

*a day later*

that's his loving dog

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

goddammit, if he makes it back to australia his name autochanges to wally & we lose all jurisdiction

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

"We found him, chief! It took us hours and we had to question hundreds of bystanders, but we finally found him."

"Good, now find six shoes on the ground, eight parrots, a pig in a bathtub, and all of the Marx Brothers including Zeppo. I'm counting on you."

:cry: