Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Mods denying the Holodomor thread, disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I call it Golodomor

sounds like communism

Weka
May 5, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I love to trigger the libs

don't sign your posts

Weka
May 5, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

There are probably degrees of recognition that start with "its like me" and ends with "it is me" and that's a bad metric as they said

Those are not a metric at all because an outside observer cannot accurately identify them.

Weka
May 5, 2019

So belgiums says the holodomor happened, but do they say the holodomor thread happened?

Weka
May 5, 2019

That's the Potatonomore

Weka
May 5, 2019

gradenko_2000 posted:

9/11 definitely happened

What's the state of the academic research on this?

Weka
May 5, 2019

mark immune posted:

this mf said "affected russian"

English is like his 3rd or 4th language, I think we can give Stalin a break for a small grammatical error.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Cuttlefush posted:

that's not stalin that's bad empanada and ehhh

Tricked again!

Weka
May 5, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Yes SAD is having a fun one but please don't directly link to syqs

Post your balls.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Soon it will be 7 million, making it the biggest genocide ever. No, those Russians the nazis killed don't count.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Much like Stalin inflated himself with all that grain.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Dang I thought you were still talking about Canada for a second

Weka
May 5, 2019

John Charity Spring posted:

that statue is really loving ugly

I bet you wouldn't look too great if Stalin ate your dinner for the last year running and so you had to destroy all your food in protest.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Azathoth posted:

given how many trots ended up as neocons, it's reasonable to suppose that at least some went trot to neocon to warren dem.

How far apart are Biden and Warren's positions?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Azathoth posted:

a hair's sniff apart

So she's already a neocon?

Weka
May 5, 2019

168 votes in the National Assembly, which has 577 deputies. Why did 400 deputies not vote?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Stepan Bandera was NOT a nazi. In fact, many of the UPA's nation building activities were carried out without input from the nazis.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Mario did the holodomor so I don't appreciate him joking around.

The Voice of Labor posted:

is there some sort of chinese holodomor we could be vigorously not denying whenever taiwan feels threatened?

Nipponodomor, the ending of Japanese rule, which had many benefits for Taiwan.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-taiwan-china-idUSKCN0SJ03Y20151025

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wasn't that Japan's contemporary claim, even if it was farcical?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Wheeee posted:

the grains of wrath

Thread title