Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It's not a real moon but it is a real worm, it is an actual worm. I didn't realize every full moon had a name, but apparently this full moon is the Worm Moon. This thread goes out to all the crazies that come out with the full moon, also worm related posting. About worms. I'll start, who remembers motherfucking Earthworm Jim man that game was so hype??! Also I remember one time when I was a kid killing an earthworm by smashing it with a rock and when I realized what I did I got extremely sad. Well what arfe you waiting for, start some good ole fashioned worm postin on this fine Tuesday evening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It's not a real moon but it is a real worm, it is an actual worm. I didn't realize every full moon had a name, but apparently this full moon is the Worm Moon. This thread goes out to all the crazies that come out with the full moon, also worm related posting. About worms. I'll start, who remembers motherfucking Earthworm Jim man that game was so hype??! Also I remember one time when I was a kid killing an earthworm by smashing it with a rock and when I realized what I did I got extremely sad. Well what arfe you waiting for, start some good ole fashioned worm postin on this fine Tuesday evening!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
C-C-C-Combobreaker

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhkbUGM7pWQ

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDzETnwy1lQ

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_if3zTESaMk

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbHTZEheWLE

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

hosed by diesel train hosed by steam train new monthly digest diesel train hosed monthly digest find at 7/11 find at circle k find at home depot

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I looked at the moon and called it a bitch, it flew right down and smacked the hell out of me!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I dont understand the point of this thread

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Is the worm gay? Does the worm poo poo his pants? Is the worm goku?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Earthworm Jim had a couple of really enjoyable games. pity it couldn't transition properly to three-dimensional platforming

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Imagine getting a draw put on your whole loving family under a high worm moon. :drac:

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Almost a :wom: moon

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
I’m generally pro-worm, so this is good news.

Does Dune have moons and are they all worm moons?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The moon was floating across the sky. I took issue with that. I had a whole thing planned to get this guy off his high horse. But right when I was about to do what I was gonna do, they say they need this guy for the "tides." I don't know what any of this has to do with washing detergent. I told them as much. They didn't get it. Which really ticks me off. These people in the government, they don't know nothing. I want to get at this moon thing, just solve the whole moon thing. You got to do your laundry then do it on your own time, not with my business going on.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The moon was floating across the sky. I took issue with that. I had a whole thing planned to get this guy off his high horse. But right when I was about to do what I was gonna do, they say they need this guy for the "tides." I don't know what any of this has to do with washing detergent. I told them as much. They didn't get it. Which really ticks me off. These people in the government, they don't know nothing. I want to get at this moon thing, just solve the whole moon thing. You got to do your laundry then do it on your own time, not with my business going on.

God just put your thumb over it jeez. :sexarse:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

drat, I got a Moon Moon.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I like your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter. :sickos:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

woooooims

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I remember getting up at 6am on Saturdays so I could watch the Earthworm Jim cartoon.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
i belive we should completely destroy and eradicate the moon in its totality.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

just two weeks ago i thought that had happened. for a few days the moon looked like a giant chunk had been carved out of it and then a few days later i looked up at night and it was just gone — totally gone.

i was ecstatic, finally someone had destroyed or driven out that devil moon.

but then last night i saw it again, big and bright. what the gently caress is going on?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ever since Man first emerged from the caves, blinking in the cold pale light, he has dreamed of nothing but DESTROYING THE MOON! :argh:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The dragon eats the moon every month and then a new one grows.

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
I have a worm phobia, OP, and this thread makes me very uncomfortable.

Having said that, Dr. Worm is a good song.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

BeastOfTheEdelwood posted:

I have a worm phobia, OP, and this thread makes me very uncomfortable.

Having said that, Dr. Worm is a good song.

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

A goon of taste, I see.

Also, don't doxx me.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I've got a worm I'd put in your moon :grin:

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
W.O.R.M.
That spells moon!

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Worm Farm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtbStPE7aoI

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q92RNnbCZc8

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i belive we should completely destroy and eradicate the moon in its totality.

Eradicate this moon. :yosbutt: :wink:

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Legit good advice video.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Oh, worm?

Cool

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008