Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Because I mean you’re, you know.. I mean you guys will probably get along because you have similar type piece of poo poo families since 2001.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I guess we’re defining “quick” as freaking out to a random spot a half meter away every time your poo poo shorts out and gives you a little brain damage. Or what y’all can’t fuckin do metric or something?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wow no replies? Maybe people finally shut their loving mouth.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photos/rodney-dangerfield

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 24 days!)

reading your threads lately has been making me feel like one of us is getting aphasia

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Naw, they ha’int shut they mouth. :shrug:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I pursue Lu Bu

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

What the hell is a dynasty chick

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Did you mean die nasty chick? Like a horny weird German? Is she going to pee on you?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
duckface dynasty

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I guess we’re defining “quick” as freaking out to a random spot a half meter away every time your poo poo shorts out and gives you a little brain damage. Or what y’all can’t fuckin do metric or something?
op I think u are having a stroke

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photos/dynasty?assettype=image&family=editorial&phrase=dynasty&sort=mostpopular

Joan Collins would be welcome to give me cock and ball torture 24/7.

Just joking :sickos: as not my fetish. And all the Dynasty women would be too wrinkly by now and too high upkeep for my liking. e.g. Joan Collins turns 90 this year, no joke.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Ayy im usin kilometers heah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dynasty Warriors

Soulkys
Sep 7, 2008

The beast of Tanagra
aw yea todays my lucky day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003