Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this kayem ballpark frank i got at kroger really gives you some bang for your buck. now wheres the relish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
*relishing

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Finger Prince

Jealous of your huge weiner.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
darn thought this was going to be a dog thread

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

darn thought this was going to be a dog thread

im a cat person

Stoner Sloth

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

darn thought this was going to be a hog thread

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Stoner Sloth posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

darn thought this was going to be a hog thread

lmao

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Post your large American beef wiener op

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Barnold post the wiener

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

barnold

looking down, shocked: my freakin wiener! it's gone!

Finger Prince

I had the choice of buying long skinny wieners and short stubby frankfurters today and I went with the franks. Went with girth over length.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Scuba Trooper

baka of lathspell

good rear end thread

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Munkeylord

F350 for a leash

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

:peanut:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Costco hot dog or gtfo

Quadramind

Bleary-eyed, I crack the garage door, slide my hand along the wall, fumbling for the light switch. I know it's still in here somewhere.

Clearing debris, damp cardboard boxes filled with the more valuable leftovers from hobbies I'd long ago lost interest in, little piles of dust and inscrutable collections of nesting material, insect chitin, cat hair, old tin cans, an endless array of forgotten, or unbegotten miscellany, to gradually uncover a crinkled, blue tarpaulin.

It's full size still mostly obscured in the shadows and by languid, ageless cobwebs, I step back, stumbling over awkward mounds of clutter. I catch my breath and make the call.

Later, with the boys standing in a loose semi-circle by the door, the bare light bulb sways gently, catching drifting motes in their endless, looping dance. I pull hard on the tarp, scattering a cloud of grit and mouse droppings. A chorus of stunned gasps fills my cavernous garage as I softly say to the doubtful gathered, "There she is, boys, my old, ginormous fuckin wiener"

That's when I really know for sure. Me and the old girl have one last caper left in us. I hitch my pants, grit my teeth, and hope to god I still remember how to do this.

Moments later, we thunder out into the cul de sac, almost tipping me backwards, out of the saddle and onto the tarmac.

"Easy girl!" I murmur, "Save your strength"

I show her the phone, steadying her until she's calm and attentive. There on the screen, she spots our quarry and begins to seethe. Her eye widens as I whisper,

"Seems like there's one last milf in our area"

My ginormous fuckin wiener rears back and howls into the sky.

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

my cock (chickeni) is also very large

----------------

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

quoting this again as I think it could inspire a great photoshop phriday thread

Goons Are Gifts

baka fwocka fwame posted:

good rear end thread

barnold

it's not an rear end thread it's a wiener thread

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

5/5

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Stoner Sloth

:suspense::five:

Stoner Sloth

sign me up to follow the adventures of these two pals forever tia

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

ok immersion ruined. that dog would have destroyed the apartment a long time ago

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

baka of lathspell

barnold posted:

it's not an rear end thread it's a wiener thread

my mistake

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Munkeylord

freaking yo. that's too much wiener. that is at the meat cow stage

----------------

Ass-penny

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
hey there sailor, hope you brought bun length :wink:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

gotta admit I'm jealous of everyone in here

big black turnout

yeah i got a huge wiener....... and it's driving me nuts!!!!!!

Areola Grande

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
when someone says they have a fuckin ginormous wiener i've learned to be skeptical but you have proven me a fool :stonk:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Areola Grande

Sherbert Hoover posted:

when someone says they have a fuckin ginormous wiener i've learned to be skeptical but you have proven me a fool :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
i feel bad i bought my buddy hotdogs, 2x htodogs from the outside home depot, thats what i got too, hotdogs2x and chip and soda well,,, i misunderstood, he wanted a big spicy hog brat all along. just one 2