Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Can anyone remember whether the fecal lasagne thread was a fake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

everything Martin Random posted was fake, last I heard he was doin some incredibly weird poo poo but I forget the details

Ah right, I recognise the username - forgot that was one of his threads. :cheersdoge:

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

rip black baby goku

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Nix Panicus posted:

Sorry, I saw a story where a goon claimed they were dying and would soon be dead and wanted to know if it had actually been a scam or what

how do people turn out like this. please consider donating your body to science

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

if it's a permabanned user I say it should be allowed as long as it's relevant to whatever got them banned, especially if it happened a long time ago

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

the sleeping giant does not wake easily but his wrath is terrible

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

and yeah sorry spr but lol you can’t be doing stuff like that and stay on as an ik

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

incredible that someone got outed for buying false flag bigoted avs for themselves before anyone who has ever bought a genuine one for someone else

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

blamegame posted:

its extra important to show sensitivity to people who couldnt show it to anyone else

how much sensitivity should spr have shown to this dude?

Rust Martialis posted:

It's a shame you didn't get to Birkenau sooner, really.

Mid-1944, by train, preferably.

everyone agrees that what she did was wrong but I promise you that nobody is crying any tears for his sake

e:

lol

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

blamegame posted:

i wasn't being ironic or joking, i meant it.

fair enough

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Lol wow I thought you were a gimmick. Nope, just a stupendous dipshit.

:grin:

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Smugworth posted:

A permaban might help them get their priorities straight and encourage them to seek professional help instead of self medicating with forum poo poo stirring :shrug:

I never heard of you or read any of your posts before today or yesterday but now that I've read two pages of the gbs feedback thread you should not post anywhere

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

about time this thread got cleaned up :cheers: heres to you Philippe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

My favorite weird mod author story is the guy who made Gears ore for World of Warcraft. It was an addon that told you at a glance how good someone's gear was, so raid leaders could evaluate applicants quicker etc.

When Blizzard added a paid cosmetic mount to the game, some people got insanely mad about that including the addon author, so he quietly changed the addon to show anyone who owned the mount as having poo poo gear so nobody would invite them to groups. It took weeks before anyone caught on.

lmfao