Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

copy posted:

there was another guy who just got like three people replying "oh?" to him and that shook him to the point where he autobanned over it. the lightest of trolling just sets some people completely off lol

it was only a single person that did it lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

another one

e: this one was bought twice

Kild fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Mar 12, 2023

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

lmfao wtf

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

paying $5 to get LTG to tell me to kill myself

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pragmatica posted:

i’ve added pablo and nuns as thread IKs. have fun.

Thanks

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

How's jeff not changed his av to this yet?

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

HonorableTB posted:

can you possibly imagine lowtax coding an entirely new feature into the forums for a single thread

this isnt even the first time jeff coded something for qcs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong appropriated from the Polynesian race