Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Leal posted:

That car road killed a wolf

With his bare hands? Badass...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

That Little Demon posted:

Anyone else remember Vistaquest?

woahhhh i haven't heard that name in so long

that was the dogfucker gimmick or actual dogfucker or something right?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

also whatever happened to:
toasterhead
cptwinky
nikki fishticks
oh and yvesstlaurent

or did they just disappear, i wasn't reading sa much by like 2010 & not at all by 2012 so i got a big gap on some stuff

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Mar 24, 2023

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

FirstnameLastname posted:

I really hope you're talking about morally inept cause if there's more than one :barf:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

morally inept was the actual dogfucker but knowing that when someone says "the dogbricker" on these forums they need to narrow it down a bit more, there could be multiple actual dogfuckers

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kazinsal posted:

morally inept was the actual dogfucker but knowing that when someone says "the dogbricker" on these forums they need to narrow it down a bit more, there could be multiple actual dogfuckers

There's been more than one dogfucker. It brings me no joy to report this.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Kazinsal posted:

i think it was a thing people would just say, or a redtext or something?
i can barely remember

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
SPR your latest av scared the crap out of me.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

god loving dammit :cripes:

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

aaaa holy poo poo lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Sensible chuckle

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Morally Inept finally being banned in an ISIS beheading video thread, or possibly an ironic fake ISIS beheading video thread really brings it all full circle.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

actual same. loving hell

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lmao

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
it's the funniest one of the redtexts they've been getting at least

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

for anyone confused (like I was), SPR has been given Koala's March's av, thus provoking a little bit of anxiety in the people who were around for The Troubles

presumably because every time they previously saw it a witch hunt was in progress

e: oh my loving god
vvvvvvvvvv

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

some plague rats posted:

You'd think so, but the amount of times Jeff has personally probed me I can only assume he has a moral aversion to making money
Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

some plague rats posted:

I've been bought some insanely heinous avs before now, but I'm fully against any restrictions on buying them or requirements to be logged in or whatever for the simple reason that it will immediately lead to a 1000% increase in whining and demands that somebody Do. Something. every time someone gets bought an av they don't like. Endless "who bought me this, I personally consider it Beyond The Pale because I'm [whatever identity], I demand permabans, etc". Terrible. Mods can blank avs when they see em, we don't need yet another avenue for whiners to demand punishment of their enemies for the crime of Being Too Rude

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

say what

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lol

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
art

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I love this website so much

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
sagas thread delivers again

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

quoting a legendary post

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

sharknado slashfic posted:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
well then

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

spr is a collective of rats. maybe some days a different rat logs on, the left rat doesn't know what the right rat is doing, that kind of thing

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

:vince:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Invictus posted:

sagas thread delivers again

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

hell yeah

jay z's sedan
Nov 22, 2005

milk truck just arrive

lmfao goddamn

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

i saw this post on my break how tf am I meant to work after seeing that lmfao

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
why

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019

and you wonder why lurkers enjoy the saga thread so much

edit: this sounded more like me throwing snark at you which is not how I meant that to be taken this is just Extremely Funny

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

sharknado slashfic posted:

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

naptime is over lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hahaha

Meowywitch