Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i am pleased to announce the stickdrift I thought I had was dust, back on fpses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
perfectly round eggs, absolutely demented chicks

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
imagine not having a sagas thread right now lmao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

That reminds me, who was the goon who posted an E/N thread alleging he was being harassed at work for a medical issue, and gradually revealed that the issue was that he was lactose intolerant and ate literally nothing but cheese, and produced chemical warfare-level farts that shut down the factory floor on a daily basis because people were forced to evacuate? I think at one point he posted pictures of his cheese collection worth thousands of dollars and was even talked into leaving it with a friend for safekeeping, but backslid after having gone two days without cheese.

i like when a goon realizes their problem and decides actually they are very much preferable to change thank you

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
winning the leftist mtg tournament by pointing out my opponent owns a deck

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

i haven't read the last like 10 pages but 1. lmao and 2. jeff this is how you run a forum GODDAMN

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
finally caught up, waiting for jeff to out someone in pyf for self-buying their emoji title

also goldmine, new thread in pyf

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i prefer d&d style citation probe reasons to kindergarten teacher "we don't say" ones

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
i think it really suffers from witcher 3 existing

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
dan olson makes a comparison to 2008 something awful in his newest video ,describing a metaverse dao guy melting down in a sock puppet over a mod lmao

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
an edit of that kc green something awful comic except its users lurking other forums

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Psycho Landlord posted:

It doesn't entirely supplant the original the way dead space did

rubbing my eyes irl right now

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Psycho Landlord posted:

bro why would you ever play OG dead space over the remake

E: before you say anything about Isaac talking I will remind you that Isaac also spoke in Dead Space 2, the best game in the series and uncontested king of action horror

i read it as "dead space made re4 irrelevant" and was losing my mind at that idea, thanks for clarifying

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

copy posted:

remove everything except that one part where you and your buddy see two totally different scenes and your friend playing as isaac thinks youre lying until you send him a screenshot and remake the whole game to be like that

also the hit detection on cutscene npcs. watching a soldier get gibbed during a convo and keep talking was ok

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
watching a 4 hour video about the pressing anxiety of profit motivated climate change in elder scrolls 3 morrowind, then buying a steel poster of dagoth ur and a mug to support the channel

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
and that's why one might learn more about the crushing effects of capitalistic enterprise right here, in the mines just outside ebonheart, than in any university classroom

nebula is an online streaming service that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzkSg9e3Uw

still rips