Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
excellent. just checking my watch for no reason at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Landlord posted:

"Remember... Doom Bathroom" I shout, hanging off the edge of the collapsing bridge as the balrog gasses the thread and calls me a transphobe

I would really like someone to explain in specifics what transphobic poo poo was supposed to have gone on because I'm extremely unclear on that

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Psycho Landlord posted:

Poltroon is a funny insult and I forgot that "troon" was a pejorative for trans goons in 2020 or something. Fluff decided to be a shithead about it. That's it.

oh right I thought we were talking about something else. Yeah that was stupid as gently caress

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly stealing valor is cool and more people should do it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skeleton warrior posted:

It always saddens me when I read about a case of stolen valor where they couldn’t even do the most basic loving research. It’s one thing to start spinning stories at a bar and get caught up in it, sure, whatever, but it seems like there’s always a case where a guy decides to do it and walks into an army surplus store and just grabs a handful of random insignia like, “why yes I’m a Sergeant General in the Navy, look at all of my medals from the Korean War”

I can't imagine doing actual research to steal valor. gently caress it up as much as you can, you don't want to fool anyone. the whole point is to disrespect the troops as hard as possible and make fun of their stupid little bits of flair and overblown sense of self-importance where they think they deserve any respect at all.

I worked with a guy who wears one of those Vietnam Veteran hats even though hes like 30 which to me is a really good bit

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skeleton warrior posted:

Right on, tell those guys who got drafted that they’re fuckers for thinking they get to wear a special hat

Yeah exactly, vietnam vets didn't actually get spit on when they came back but they should have been

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Frank Frank posted:

That guy also has a weird thread in the “Post My Favorite” forum that I didn’t know existed until today where he talks to himself.

It honestly gives me the creeps a bit. I might gas it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skeleton warrior posted:

I've been walking at night with my wife. I'm old, and fat, and I hate every part of taking a nightly walk, from the aches and pains of moving to the soreness afterwards, to the horror that is having nothing to distract me from my self-loathing for twenty minutes.

But if I don't exercise, in ten years I'll be older, fatter, and maybe not able to walk at all.

I've been thinking a lot about "I run slowly".

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2932975

For some reason I mentally jumbled your opening and read this as "I've been walking at night because I hate my wife." which seemed like an extremely dark opener

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Praying that this thread does not immediately import dipshit moron drama from SAD

It had better loving not

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

The Blood Price Is Paid. The Sagas Will Return.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skeleton warrior posted:

Wait. That sign has other numbers?

We're using all of them on the "days since a sex weirdo was punished" sign

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ulvir posted:

this is verging on (well, is explicitly I guess) boring politics poo poo nobody sane should really care about, but is it true that bellingcat was founded by some D&D poster? I recall every middle-aged online person tweeted a whole lot about how everyone had to follow them when russia invaded last year

Yeah Elliot Higgins, aka Brown Moses, former D&D mod. He sucks and so does his operation, but not in a funny or interesting way. Also he namesearches so hey BM 🖕

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

and the lovely "gently caress My rear end"

Imagine how mad you would have to be to write this post. A normal person would not survive

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheMightyBoops posted:

So I park in the fire lane Ace Ventura style, the Costco is already closed save one closing stocker on their smoke break.

“This bed was too comfy for my tenants and I want my $3000 dollars back, so I can hire a lawyer that will help me keep their security deposit.”

Legend.

Nobody start making super annoying posts like this. Take it cspam or whatever. :thanks:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

not sure where the divorce starts

It's also in YOSPOS not E/N

ah man. just. oh no

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fritz the Horse posted:

what are the rules about linking somebody's amazingly insane off-site blog?

You're an admin you tell us?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

it's a fun thread

Yeah its a good time

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

lmao that's a new one!

lol do you know who it is? reverse image search wont work and I don't get the joke :(

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaire_White

not... entirely sure of the connection. i think whoever's buying the avatars might be a little confused and volatile

lol oh wowwwww

Appreciating the tone of absolute fury with a weird, slightly horny edge to it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The gbs feedback thread went some places lol. I strongly recommend not reading it but if you do please cut me some slack for my part, it's been a long week

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EasilyConfused posted:

Don't you hate GBS? Why are you even in that thread?

I heard that rust marstalis creep had decided it was the proper venue to litigate something I said and, god love me, I just cannot help myself

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

pentyne posted:

Just mentioning sagas in that thread caused at least one person to catch the vapors.

Wonder how many posts he has in the Ukraine thread

Nobody actually answer that btw, we're not here to helldump anyone

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

EasilyConfused posted:

Please don't start this again.

lol yeah fair enough

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cthulu Carl posted:

The rate at which you can go from a post to a red av buy so angry it's not even proofread is pretty astounding.

Are you getting at least a branded mug for your efforts at raising SA's revenue?

You'd think so, but the amount of times Jeff has personally probed me I can only assume he has a moral aversion to making money

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

the other major gbs 2.1 casualty was Hellbastard, an awful comic about skulls and being badass or something

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3312495&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=52 (linked to the point the thread turns ugly)

edit5: :nws:

lol at the unbelievably embarrassing leperflesh post, has that dumbass ever said anything worthwhile

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Wormskull posted:

Claire sure is hot but I’m afraid you getting owned by this red text is peer pressuring me to think you’re the same as a top ranked right wing blogger rather than someone just talking a little poo poo online.

actually you should consider the excellent content of my posts and let them change your opinion of Claire instead

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

SPR your latest av scared the crap out of me.

actual same. loving hell

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol drat

yeah. I was in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo this morning and was essentially just acting out, and I should have blanked it or bought a new one instead of continuing to bluff it when I started to come down. Same with the 41%, that was a real low point. Sorry all, I can be a real loving dickhead in exciting new ways when the mood takes me. I will now hear about this forever, go

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m gonna be real I’m kinda not accepting of “yeah I hosed up” given how fuckin serious we treat the type of poo poo you alleged.

I said someone else bought me an av dude. Its immensely loving gay and an unbelievably embarrassing way to act out but come on can you not just lol like everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rust Martialis posted:

I neither expect nor want an apology from her, largely because I have no reason to believe it would be anything but a calculated and utterly insincere effort to avoid the consequences of their own actions.

I'm genuinely sorry I implied you were responsible for it, that was hosed up of me. I'm also genuinely sorry I gave you a win because you're still a piece of poo poo though for a whole bunch of other reasons and I stand by what I said about how you should have been banned.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

spr im not mad at you (unless you bought awful avatars for other posters) but i think you need to take a long break from the internet because what the hell lol

Never bought an av for anyone else. And yeah I'm going to take a break because clearly I really need one