Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol hell yeah. Great stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
The rise and fall of Costco goon was a real heartwrencher

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
If I understand what happened correctly you very much do not want to be someone of note in Goonfleet

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Fritz the Horse posted:

found it: https://massextinctionevent.org/

you could spend hours, it's amazing

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Did crazy website guy also make that QCS post about how he was becoming the Environment Joker by taking the trash out before the bag was full and throwing his cigarette butts on the beach? Because that dude also, surprise surprise, combined genuine environment anxiety with creepy middleaged sex fantasies lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Not true. Sometimes they stopped to sing a song.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Would've done a lot better in auto shop if the teacher had handed that out instead of an oil stained manual from 1983

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Maybe I do have a moral aversion to making money because here goes. You could have continued doing this forever if you weren't trying to pin the blame on another user. I read your posts in the GBS thread and thought to myself "drat - who would be dumb enough to buy that avatar in response to those posts?" It seemed to good to be true from your perspective, and well, it was. Why the gently caress would you buy this avatar for yourself? I know you are aware of the ongoing discussion about avatar traceability. The part that has gone unsaid is that I can look up when someone buys an avatar for themselves, and that's what you did here. You log in to the forums to do so and they are associated with your account.

link here:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4027239&pagenumber=20&perpage=40#post530681135

I guess I can see why you said this:

I wish I could say this is the first time you've done this, but it's not. You seem to have used the avatar system to direct death threats at yourself and tell yourself to kill yourself repeatedly and even said that you, yourself should "join the 41%". Why? Why the gently caress would you do that? Mirror universe Koala's March where she sockpuppets negative attention at herself instead isn't any more fun. I maybe get it a little bit up until the point where you start blaming other people for them and manipulatively pretending you don't know what they're referring to.

So yeah, I am averse to making money if it's from someone buying hateful avatars for themselves and trying to pin it on other people.

fake edit: lmfao I swear on my forums life I'm not responsible for that KM avatar - it wasn't there when I started typing this post. Someone else must have puzzled it out.

Lol

Lol!

sebmojo posted:

There's one from mid 2021.

No way

Endorph posted:

itd be one thing if youd just kept it at insults but the self-transphobia thing is disguting cause it A) exposes other users to transphobia and B) puts future accusations of transphobia in a shameful light

ive gone through it sometimes too so im sympathetic but theres a difference between sympathetic and excusing the behavior. sorry to ruin the lols by caring but as someone whos had stuff like that actually bought for me, gently caress you. and in a more sympathetic light, you really need to take a long break.

But mostly this. The gently caress.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Still lollin. Jesus Christ this is so dumb. Odd that SPR hasn't been orbital striked for this yet though??

More importantly

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

the true crime here is giving some of the worst posters on the site a chance to gloat

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

GABA ghoul posted:

Lmao, Jeffrey doing a The Wire style investigation to finally bring down one of the worst posters on the forums

Oh drat didn't know Jeff made a post about you too, link that poo poo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Arivia posted:

you could hit her with a 24h probe while the admins figure out what to do, even in the kindest sense like rhino was asking for that gets her off the forums to touch grass if nothing else happens

Seriously. Up until three hours ago when I stepped out for my morning cigarette and to check the forums I liked SPR but you really should at least give some forced time off while the red stara scramble how to deal with the dumbest thing ever lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Teatime posted:

‘I was there,’he would say afterwards, until afterwards became a time quite devoid of laughter. ‘I was there, the day Jeffrey slew Spr.’

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nuns with Guns posted:

In light of this gross anonymous av purchase mismanagement, it's important to remember proper forum Op Sec

Lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Mr Teatime posted:

But enough about Jeffrey’s sex life.

Lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

watching stux lol at the thread in real time, and remembering when i was lolling at the same things 2 hours ago. ftw

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
The entire forums gathering around to lol, old posters stumbling out of the mists of time... we all owe SPR a big thanks for truly delivering the comedy on this wonderful day

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Keru posted:

Every regular PYF Saga poster today:

I really liked this movie, maybe I'll watch it again tonight

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Deep lore in the OP... only true Saga freaks dare learn the truth...

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Hell, Jeff's earned his nap this time. Sleep tight buddy.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

blamegame posted:

That kinda sucks someone replaced the SPR KM av with a stupid hot dog guy. Maybe they didn't get why the original was funny

If Jeff wakes up again to tell us that it was also a selfbuy I'll loving lol to death

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Extreme aids last few pages but once again bless up to the Imps for providing humour. Gonna watch these sick wrestling vids now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Oxxidation posted:

apparently so because he was perfectly fine when he got back. the guy was a rootin-tootin texan outdoorsman on top of being a former radio jockey or something. the latter's definitely evident in his lp presentation

e: the post:

Lol gently caress yeah this rules

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

deadking posted:

The mystery box one is very funny both on the surface and because of all the 2010 style Goons posting "this is legally fraud and I have alerted the authorities" after buying a box of garbage.

Lmao seriously

quote:

If this guy is based in Irvine, believe me when I say the Irvine Police literally have nothing to do and are the most insufferable jackholes I've ever had to deal with in my life. They handcuffed a professor for riding his bike in the crosswalk and detained him (her?) for several hours. That said, their overzealousness could come in handy here.

If you call the Irvine Police, they will have five squad cars at his house within minutes. Mention that this is something they can refer to the FBI -- interstate commerce laws and whatnot -- and they'll send ten.

Sorry for those who got scammed, but this guy picked a bad city to do business in if he thinks he can get away with it.

e: If you look at his post history, Tikiman has been posting in the PSN game sharing thread as recently as today. Someone should probably post in there to get his attention.

Make sure you get both the FBI and the Irvine Police Department on the horn so we can make sure to track down and brutalise the guy who sent me plastic vampire teeth in the mail.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Lol they go full detective and dig up a bunch of personal information and home addresses later. The gently caress. Still,

quote:

Amazing work being internet detectives! Don't bother messing with the BBB, what are they going to do? What can be done is reporting these guys to the FBI office in charge of their area of California. It looks like the Los Angeles regional office would have jurisdiction. I'm going to poke around and find out who else would be interested in fraud cases. Most likely nobody will give a poo poo, but sending off an email with links to all the relevant information doesn't take too much time at all.

Internet vengeance begin!

Epic thread

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Caesar's are both pwn and ftw.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Someone's been skipping posts smh

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That's the Boxing Day Massacre thread

drat it feels like it was just yesterday. Been a pretty wild three months of posting lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
:kstare:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Control Volume posted:

There is a weird curse on the Path of Exile thread that turns every well-regarded poster into a bizarre little creep outside the forums. My own funny example is the vaunted Larry Parrish, because my only encounter with him outside of SA was when he went on a 15 minute tangent theorizing how big Ben Shapiros sisters tits were, to the chorus of the entire PoE goon channel repeatedly telling him to shut the gently caress up.

Lmao gently caress yeah. RIP little guy

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

lmao that red text

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
I never see people talking about Golden Sun and, frankly, I'm sickened by it

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Feels Villeneuve posted:

RE6 is also one of those bad games that is really, really fun co-op

I watched slowbeef and diabetus play RE6 and it did indeed look like an amazing coop experience in an absolutely dogshit game lmao

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Dead Space Remake was ftw. Skeletonising necromorphs with the shockwave gun was great. And it was a vastly more enjoyable exploration experience as one big interconnected map.

That said if they do decide to do Dead Space 2 I'm praying they just do cool graphics and leave the rest as is. It still owns hard and as soon as I finished the Remake I started the sequel (:pray: Gamepass ftmfw :pray:)

Got my eyes on that System Shock remake. Dunno if I'm feeling it yet but even for a gamer like me the original is hard to get into.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
Isn't he the guy who sued Jeff last year or am I thinking of someone else

^^^

Cuttlefush posted:

many people were saying they did not like his posting

Oh okay I was right lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019
The gender swap gas/girl kidnapping RPG maker game and midriff fetish reveal is fantastic. Matthew The Man indeed.