Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Do you get to choose based on first sight? Then it depends on the woman's cans obviously. What else can you judge them on :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Look I'm not sure how much "first sight" you get. Do they bend over? Do a twirl? You can only judge so much from a portrait shot. Maybe you can guess at the size of that dumptruck from the hip wideness but are you really gonna get married based on an estimate???

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

This poo poo is on Netflix im starting season 10 right now you better not have steered me wrong OP

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Maybe they have huge cans OP. Everyone is a stranger until you meet them :shrug:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Big Balloons, checks out

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm watching this show and some "experts" match you up and I don't think any of them take the cans into account. Of course this only has a 20% success rate

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

There's some British dating show like that where they show off the rear end and balls and you eliminate people based on that

"Naked Attraction"

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

This mf never been on a pantry raid

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Get out of here tiny dick. That rear end isn't fat enough in sorry. That's a beautiful pubis

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Did you see it before or after the wedding

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

If you wink at a someone and they wink the brown eye back you know that's the one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm the "investor"