Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

You know you don't have to let your parents barge into your home, you're a grown rear end goon lol

I know but it's more complicated than that. Setting this place up put me into a lot of debt with my parents that I am still paying back. They haven't visited in a month and I don't want them getting suspicious. I'm from N. Ireland and weed is illegal here, my dealer buddy likely gets the vast majority of his stuff from loyalist paramilitaries. My dad is an old school Irish republican who thinks the kneecappings don't go far enough and we should treat people who use drugs the same way they do in Thai prisons.

The gently caress have I gotten myself into. A gang of men wearing balaclavas showing up at my front door is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Yeah, sorry for necro'ing this thread but I've got an update about my crazy neighbours.

Luca (broken leg guy) had almost recovered and had been mopping the kitchen floor. The floor was slippy. No prizes for guessing what happened next.

My mother happened to be in the hospital too, and my dad was over to visit and he met Luca and had a brief chat. Luca tried to smuggle a litre of vodka into the hospital with him but they confiscated it. "Not so bad, give it back when I leave!"

I heard some banging yesterday morning followed by "mmmmeeeKURVAAAA!!!!!"

I looked through the peephole of my door and a little guy who looked like Jacque Pepin was banging on Lucas' door. It was his dad, not happy about how long it was taking him to answer the door with his broken leg.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
op did u checked the remote for batteries??

also i'll have those jelly tots and cheddar & onion chips if your not

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Sorry, that was quite some time ago, I ate them all.

I also took the batteries out of the remote to use in my wireless mouse. In the 6 months I've been here the TV has been on for a grand total of 2 hours. I don't wanna be one of those "I don't watch TV :smug:" types since I spend so much time on youtube I might as well be a couch potato.

Valko fucked around with this message at 11:40 on May 15, 2023