Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ah this can gently caress right off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

You are not tricking me into clicking that link.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Best use of tomato juice since the invention of the Bloody Mary.

The fact I drink so many bloody marys is how I could identify that it was indeed tomato juice.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Notice they don't seem to be doing much about Marama being hit with a loving motorcycle. Wonder why that is...?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Content to Hover posted:

My math isn't good enough, does this mean Te Pāti Māori get massive concessions.

Yes

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Good friend's car got stolen yesterday to use in a ram raid. Pro-tip: don't buy an Aqua that has a key instead of a fob.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Welp.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ah gently caress.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

BRING HOME THE BIRD

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

letting the dogs sleep on the bed

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

bike tory posted:

95% of income earners would get a tax cut under the greens plan.

I wouldn't, but I *don't care*. I want things to be funded properly.

e: I am apparently one of the few people with high paying jobs that understands I'm privileged as gently caress and that my level of comfort with living should be the baseline for everyone in the country.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

ITS COMING HOOOOME

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

spanky the dolphin posted:

Seconding this.

Guy Montgomery’s Guy Mont-Spelling Bee is excellent and worth the pain of ThreeNow to watch. Ya boy Spanky designed the set (and bee!) for the show and it was a highlight of 2022 for me.

The podcast Guy co-hosts alongside Tim Batt - The Worst Idea of All Time - is top notch also.

Oh good poo poo. You did a fantastic job and I can’t praise you enough for it. :)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

The new ones do talk back, but first I’ve heard of some weird thing where they can only be used if another isn’t? I’m guessing they’ve got multiroom and are abusing it using it in two different places. Anyway, she can use her decoder there. If they’re the old card ones, she can just swap the card out (but won’t be able to record or anything). Or just use SkyGo (which I understand is probably a barrier to entry to high for a boomer)

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I did a democracy and had a breakfast burrito. A good day.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

I'll sell my vote for a bag of Fantails.

:rimshot:

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Weatherman posted:

how is govvy formed

how leadder get mandaete

THEY NEED TO DO WAY INSTAIN SEYMORE

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Slavvy posted:

I feel like if you're sick you should not go to work idk

This is the entire reason they’re unbanning it, by the way. Enjoy dickheads walking around sick as gently caress and delirious spreading their germs again everywhere. But you gotta make sure the slaves can still make you money!

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Ah ffs. I know shoplifting is praxis, but maybe not if you’re an MP?

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Chumbawamba would be loving fuming about this. Their entire ethos was (is?) of anarcho-punk.

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Right, Spinoff intern reading the thread - out yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

The gently caress is this?

https://x.com/straydognz/status/1785206406532256109?s=46&t=q99ALAWI16YrA73c6OANjw