Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

alright alright alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

we're gonna need a better navy

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Booty Pageant posted:

i didn't think it was possible but wow good job auckland

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Slavvy posted:

Why does labour exist again remind me

So you can Vote and feel good about yourself

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Xik posted:

Imagine being a teen in 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Solus posted:

It owns that the NZ SA Discord has been taken over by a deeply mentally unwell person that doesn’t even have an SA account

i only occasionally check it but ive never seen whatever is going on now before. seems weird

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i watched The News the other day and a decent chunk of it was dedicated to how scary China is

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

did we win yet?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

carrionman posted:

I really would have thought that the minor parties would have had a bigger bump. How the hell have so many idiots decided that c-lux is the man with the answers?

thats just democracy in action

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Beartaco posted:

Hipkins has conceded so I'll take the ban. Closing meltdown since I don't think I'll rereg, I think this thread and the Something Aotearoa discord group is filled with terminally online Twitter brained morons who are more interested in whining online than actually participating in our democratic processes. I think I fundamentally disagree with the concept of an online "community" and that nothing is to be gained from participating in any form of social media.

Have donated my 20usd rereg fee to MSF to help in Gaza.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

understandable, the democratic process blows

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

L. Ron DeSantis posted:

Clueless American here, on a scale of 1 to Trump 2.0 how bad is it?

brunch has been cancelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

it's too hot