Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

like is it possible? Has anyone ever done it before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Bouillon Rube posted:

Yes OP, ever play mortal kombat deception?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

EorayMel posted:

Yes OP, ever play mortal kombat deception?

No, I have not

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Bouillon Rube posted:

No, I have not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imgL89xor9U&t=132s

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Case closed
Close thread

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Could a really strong guy hit his head on his head?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

OP asking the real questions we need answers to

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Bouillon Rube posted:

maybe. like you could be strong enough, but your stupid brain will stop you from doing it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Anyone strong enough to suck the poo poo out of my rear end? If u can't then u weak

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy gently caress that would be the most hardcore way to kill yourself

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

Holy gently caress that would be the most hardcore way to kill yourself

give it a try nooner. we'll wait

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I think a straight up pull would not work; you'd need to do a good hard corkscrew twist to really break and sever the base of your head from your spinal column.

You can practice on other people first to refine your technique and build confidence. I still think you'd pass out half severed though.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I could pull William Henry Hairytaint's head off his shoulders no problem

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Yea I saw a guy do that

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
How fat does someone have to be that you can’t pick them up by the head without their body falling off?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Internetjack posted:

I think a straight up pull would not work; you'd need to do a good hard corkscrew twist to really break and sever the base of your head from your spinal column.

You can practice on other people first to refine your technique and build confidence. I still think you'd pass out half severed though.

Important distinction, does internal decap count?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I want to start with something easy, like breaking my own finger, but I can't seem to do it without it hurting like a motherfucker

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How fat does someone have to be that you can’t pick them up by the head without their body falling off?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've never heard the term "internal decap" but I get what it means. You'd have to ask the OP, but I felt they meant complete removal.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I bet Goku could pull his own head off but why would he want to

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It’s not what I had in mind exactly but still seems pretty metal so I’ll allow it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bouillon Rube posted:

It’s not what I had in mind exactly but still seems pretty metal so I’ll allow it.

That seems a lot more achievable, your neck skin is pretty thick to try to rip through

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
subscribed and eagerly following :f5:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

ironically it’s easier for a really weak guy to pull his own head off due to the lack of neck muscles

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
maybe if your back muscles like your trapes were really strong and you hand really strong hands you could get up enough twisting speed that the momentum would carry the ripping action past the point of death and cessation of nerve signals to the arms

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
like ripping the cord on an old timey spinning top

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Could a gorilla do it better or would their stronger muscles make this more difficult? Could Jamie pull up a video?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

"Harakiri" specifically means belly cutting. Ripping your own head off isn't harakiri :colbert:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Saw a guy pull his head off in the BME pain olympics once

You didn't specify

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Devils Affricate posted:

"Harakiri" specifically means belly cutting. Ripping your own head off isn't harakiri :colbert:

Shut up nerd

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Saw a guy pull his head off in the BME pain olympics once

You didn't specify

normal head, not dick head

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Peoples heads popped off all the time for hangings but thats a human body falling several feet and im not sure youd have the leverage

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Maybe if you could deadlift your head off a person could do it but overhead press? Shoulders probably can't generate the force

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Borrowed Ladder posted:

Maybe if you could deadlift your head off a person could do it but overhead press? Shoulders probably can't generate the force

so I should try it upside down. Noted

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
There's a scene in Showdown in Little Tokyo where this yazuka guy breaks his own neck while sitting in an interview room. Its hilarious and unnecessary.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Charles Bukowski posted:

There's a scene in Showdown in Little Tokyo where this yazuka guy breaks his own neck while sitting in an interview room. Its hilarious and unnecessary.

God I have a weird deja vu over something similar. It might even be a trope

e: no, I have seen this before. I wonder if it was on RLM

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I have a weird deja vu over something similar. It might even be a trope
I don't know why I know this because I haven't seen it, but it happened in Elektra

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I'd guess that the neck muscles would be pretty ripped carrying around all that exxxtra head fat. If you were a bad enough dude to pick them up tho...

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
only if you can jerk off with two hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

no pubes yet sorry posted:

I'd guess that the neck muscles would be pretty ripped carrying around all that exxxtra head fat. If you were a bad enough dude to pick them up tho...

no the spine does most of the work