Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

20 Blunts posted:

only if you can jerk off with two hands

everyone can jerk off with two hands
that's as many hands as you have idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

The strongest man could not pull his own head off if his neck was oily. I just checked my neck and it's a little greasy so I'm safe. This also works if you're worried someone else might pull your head off. Lightly grease your neck to be safe, it will also look better.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I have a weird deja vu over something similar. It might even be a trope

e: no, I have seen this before. I wonder if it was on RLM

Maybe Joker breaking his own neck without using his hands?

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

ironically it’s easier for a really weak guy to pull his own head off due to the lack of neck muscles

That’s a good point. I guess you’d have to train for a while in a really specific manner so that you end up with really strong arm muscles but really weak neck muscles (maybe wear a neck brace for several years???)

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Devils Affricate posted:

"Harakiri" specifically means belly cutting. Ripping your own head off isn't harakiri :colbert:

how fat are u

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I have a weird deja vu over something similar. It might even be a trope

e: no, I have seen this before. I wonder if it was on RLM

Cum Town, Nick talking about lovely white guy knows martial arts 80s schlock Gymkata and the aforementioned Dolph Lundgren film (which also has Brandom Lee and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa ((motherfucking Shang Tsung!))).

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Charles Bukowski posted:

Cum Town, Nick talking about lovely white guy knows martial arts 80s schlock Gymkata and the aforementioned Dolph Lundgren film (which also has Brandom Lee and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa ((motherfucking Shang Tsung!))).

this is probably it. they did an ep on gymkata on rlm too so that's where I got mixed up

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Has anybody else heard that physically you can bite your finger off based on how strong the jaw is but psychologically you can't do it?

hamtaro
Oct 7, 2008

Dixville posted:

Has anybody else heard that physically you can bite your finger off based on how strong the jaw is but psychologically you can't do it?

to get past this, i suggest taking off hats of increasing weight (batters helmet, etc), until it becomes reflex to pull heavy objects off the top of the head/neck

then on the big day you can overcome that reflex and yank the old melon right off

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I saw it happen in a movie!!! It's REAL!!! I CREATED IT!!!

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Dixville posted:

Here's a fun short story

https://www.georgetownisd.org/cms/lib/tx01001838/centricity/domain/594/survivor_type.pdf

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
A really strong guy could not pull his own head off but a really smart guy could build a machine to pull his own head off. Brains > brawn

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dixville posted:

NOW you tell me!

*waves forearm stubs in frustration*

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Bad Purchase posted:

ironically it’s easier for a really weak guy to pull his own head off due to the lack of neck muscles

okay so skip neck days and make them into arm days for a year or two before trying?

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017
strong guy is one of the silliest looking x-men

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
I’m not that strong and I pulled off the head of my dick.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

one neck to rule them all. bow down to your new King!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

one neck to rule them all. bow down to your new King!

So where does daddy long neck fit in

He might be able to pull his own head off

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
It would be cool if you could clap so hard that your hands exploded into a shower of gore. You could do a really funny bit exactly one time. “Alright everyone, let’s give them a round of applause”

Also no one is talking about sticking your head between your legs and yanking it off with your thighs. I feel like there’s a lot more potential for success there.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Smugworth posted:

So where does daddy long neck fit in

He might be able to pull his own head off

Graphic update for Elezen needs more work

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Big neck and lil' neck should meet up and find a way to average out their respective necks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Revins posted:

Big neck and lil' neck should meet up and find a way to average out their respective necks

Buddy Ive got good news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OVUupJ4iqQ

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

:vince:

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Worth the click

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

maybe. like you could be strong enough, but your stupid brain will stop you from doing it

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
No OP, this isn't possible and here's why:

Assuming the human neck is made out of:

50% muscle (Ultimate Tensile Strength 64Mpa)
10% spinal cord (UTS 0.6Mpa)
40% Skin (UTS 27Mpa)

Giving an average ultimate tensile strength of 42.9Mpa

The average human neck is around 38.7 cm this gives a cross sectional area of 0.0118m^2

Let's assume even though this guy is really strong, his neck is average.

Let's also generously assume the human neck is around 50% empty space (trachea etc) so a functional cross sectional area of 0.00059m^2

Force = Pressure (UTS in this case)/Area so Force needed to sever the head from the body at the neck is:

42.9*10^6 * 0.00059 = 25311

This is, of course force in Newtons, so dividing by 9.81 this would equate to a weight on the head of 2580Kg.

Further assuming that removing your own head from your body is similar to a bench press this would be close to 4 times the record bench press.

Furthermore, given your spinal cord has the lowest tensile strength of the main components of the neck, this would be the first thing to sever which would then render you unable to continue applying force to the head.

Please do NOT correct my maths

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No because the moment they broke the spine their arms would stop working.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Butternubs posted:

40% Skin (UTS 27Mpa)

The average human neck is around 38.7 cm this gives a cross sectional area of 0.0118m^2

Let's also generously assume the human neck is around 50% empty space (trachea etc) so a functional cross sectional area of 0.00059m^2

Force = Pressure (UTS in this case)/Area so Force needed to sever the head from the body at the neck is:

This is, of course force in Newtons, so dividing by 9.81 this would equate to a weight on the head of 2580Kg.

Further assuming that removing your own head from your body is similar to a bench press this would be close to 4 times the record bench press.

Furthermore, given your spinal cord has the lowest tensile strength of the main components of the neck, this would be the first thing to sever which would then render you unable to continue applying force to the head.

It would be an overhead press, not a bench press. Maybe an overhead dumbbell press

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Maybe not "over" head but ykwim

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We need to create a device that uses your legs to pop your head off, overhead pressing your head off is going to be hard because OHP is hard but your legs are strong af

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Vim Fuego posted:

It would be an overhead press, not a bench press. Maybe an overhead dumbbell press

:lol:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao incredible. Love to rap about girls sucking my neck while I mop a filthy 7/11

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nuts and Gum posted:

lmao incredible. Love to rap about girls sucking my neck while I mop a filthy 7/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPRSz40mVc

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
respec the necks

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
lmao

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
is there any documentation of someone ripping off another person's head with their bare hands? Maybe some huge Gaul ripped the head off of a little Roman guy or something? Maybe a viking drank a gallon of amanita muscaria piss and ripped off a monks head?

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Butternubs posted:

40% Skin (UTS 27Mpa)

I appreciate this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Butternubs posted:

40% Skin (UTS 27Mpa)

what about ripping another dudes head off. what if the guy ripping the head off was huge, and the guy getting his head ripped off was little. And also they were sitting down and the big guy had his feet on the little guys shoulders and did, like, a legpress/seated row motion. I got a D in algebra, so I don't know the answers to this.