Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
There's a scene in Showdown in Little Tokyo where this yazuka guy breaks his own neck while sitting in an interview room. Its hilarious and unnecessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I have a weird deja vu over something similar. It might even be a trope

e: no, I have seen this before. I wonder if it was on RLM

Cum Town, Nick talking about lovely white guy knows martial arts 80s schlock Gymkata and the aforementioned Dolph Lundgren film (which also has Brandom Lee and Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa ((motherfucking Shang Tsung!))).

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Dixville posted:

Has anybody else heard that physically you can bite your finger off based on how strong the jaw is but psychologically you can't do it?
Here's a fun short story

https://www.georgetownisd.org/cms/lib/tx01001838/centricity/domain/594/survivor_type.pdf