Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So ell me, friend, which one of the bitches sent you?
CIA
KGB
PRC
GLA
Goku
View Results

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Let me be blunt: The so called FREAK organization is not real. There is no "Forum Reactionary Enemy Assault Klique". Rumors to the contrary are completely fabricated by our oppressors. This is an earnest plea to stop spreading these falsehoods so we may, in time, have a return to normalcy. Thank you and God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better
sounds like you’re not in the right discords

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Dear FBI/CIA,

Please hire me I will rat on all these goons for very little money.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i had sex with all of them

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm sorry dear I wasn't listening

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
i have dossiers on the main characters in the c-spam subforum and would like to arrange a plea deal

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

im a N.A.S.T.Y. L.I.T.T.L.E. F.R.E.A.K.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
Could a mod please correct the typo in the poll? TY

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm the president of FREAK, ama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

*jason mewes voice* I AM THE FREAK COMMANDER