Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Did anyone feed Phil yet?

Im gonna feed him a knuckle sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I like Phil's energy

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have to admit the theme song got me interested in seeing what this feeding Phil business is all about.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

It's a great show

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It's a great show

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

i liked how he calls his parents at the end of every show but now it's sad because they're both gone now i think

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Whoa! Great news Philnatics!
https://flytrippers.com/somebody-feed-phil-season-7/

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
gently caress yes new episodes are out, and I'm ready to watch Phil get fed by somebody!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My wife just gave birth to my son so you know what I'm doing after we get out of the hospital :grin:

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Smugworth posted:

My wife just gave birth to my son so you know what I'm doing after we get out of the hospital :grin:

Please don't feed the baby to Phil

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm watching somebody feed Phil in India on Somebody Feed Phil RN AMA

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Autocanibalism.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Revins posted:

Please don't feed the baby to Phil

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Just let Phil eat the placenta, as a treat.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Did anyone feed Phil yet?

Well the skies haven’t turn to static and the mountains haven’t grown mouths that scream the final song that unravels the fabric of reality, as is foretold in legend, so evidently not.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Congratulations but I still dont really care about this show.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

mysterious frankie posted:

Well the skies haven’t turn to static and the mountains haven’t grown mouths that scream the final song that unravels the fabric of reality, as is foretold in legend, so evidently not.

Oh poo poo. Maybe I will feed him after all.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

King rat face

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I watched one episode of this, my wife had it on.

I kept thinking it was a Tim & Eric show, or a Nathan Fielder show. I thought there was some irony to it or some kind of “trick” or maybe it was scripted or written.

I don’t understand this show and I never will, but I guess I’ll accept that this is a me problem. There’s no room in my hosed up brain to watch a sincere man sincerely eat food and say “wow yummy” for seven seasons.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wow you like good food too?? wowowowow lets make a fuckin show about it !!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

It's the feel good food travel show we need to get us through these troubling times

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Shouldn't a host be interesting, or charismatic or informative? Phil bravely says no.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

The cultural obsession with food and the celebrity culture around merely eating it is a signifier of a sick society

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

His face makes me lose my appetite.

Hold up, turning my monitor back on.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

The cultural obsession with food and the celebrity culture around merely eating it is a signifier of a sick society

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t like his face and I wish people would stop feeding it

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

The last episode I watched they went to a soda pop factory and Phil drank like 9 pops and pissed his khakis and just walked around saying "I HAD TOO MUCH POP".

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Shouldn't a host be interesting, or charismatic or informative? Phil bravely says no.

lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

s6e4 Phil is eating a footlong hot dog in San Francisco on that really steep street and the dog falls out and he chases it all the way down the hill. Hes nearly struck by a trolley. Mustard is visible on his chin and he's laughing audibly.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When Phil gets fed, we all get fed

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

s4e7 Phil gets served a bowl of Ramen that he keeps calling "Spaghetti".

One of his handlers informs him that its a Japanese dish, prompting phil to pull his eyelids back while the camera quickly pans away.

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
The whole season he promotes charities who help poor people. Then he goes to Dubai and goes "The slaves don't really have it so bad, and they have chosen it themselves"

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Is Phil's mouth getting wider every ep? I feel like it is and I do not cherish the implications

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Phil’s maw grows ever larger with each meal, that’s why it’s imperative we stop feeding him before he devours the very universe itself.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Phil hungers

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Phil is in my kitchen right now, uninvited. He's loudly complaining that I only have whole wheat spaghetti instead of the regular type.

"What is this hippie poo poo?" he yells, spilling the contents of the box on the kitchen floor. "I'm friends with Ray Romano and he would never eat this garbage".

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Poohs Packin posted:

s6e4 Phil is eating a footlong hot dog in San Francisco on that really steep street and the dog falls out and he chases it all the way down the hill. Hes nearly struck by a trolley. Mustard is visible on his chin and he's laughing audibly.

now this i can get into

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
*a scaly lizard Phil rakes his claws against the back of the shop owner while swinging from the rafters, causing the man to drop an entire Jamon Iberico on a small child*

PRODUCER: Oh great, who fed Phil... aaaaaaaaafter midnight?

*everyone breaks character, is thrown a top hat and cane from off camera, and begins doing an elaborately choreographed song and dance number about how I'm an unfunny piece of poo poo*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

mysterious frankie posted:

*a scaly lizard Phil rakes his claws against the back of the shop owner while swinging from the rafters, causing the man to drop an entire Jamon Iberico on a small child*

PRODUCER: Oh great, who fed Phil... aaaaaaaaafter midnight?

*everyone breaks character, is thrown a top hat and cane from off camera, and begins doing an elaborately choreographed song and dance number about how I'm an unfunny piece of poo poo*

*Cue outro music*
🎶🎵Somebody fed PhiiiIIIIiiil...🎵🎶