Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwG9pQ7Kchc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Xaris posted:

have you seriously never heard of Equinox??

it's not fitness, it's life!

Isn't that the play where Harry Potter had gay sex with a horse?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Stupid material reality getting in the way of politicians demanding that COVID no longer exists.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
https://twitter.com/SethCL/status/1781289687635620138?t=dlcAWu6y1Mx7P_ukzshk8Q&s=19

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

Who gave them cell phones and made the apps that make them miserable?

millenials, obv

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021

seems normal that the rates are up 50% on a relative basis

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/TheStalwart/status/1781287532564521185

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

why is this person making a sarcastic post when that table seems to show charge-off rates increasing?

Mandel Brotset
Jan 1, 2024

🔻

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Paradoxish posted:

why is this person making a sarcastic post when that table seems to show charge-off rates increasing?

The Austrian school of economics has a concept called "praxeology" which states that their theories are always correct even if empirical data shows them to be wrong.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Xaris posted:

prediction was wrong, burger and fries is now $36

lol

Pink Mist
Sep 28, 2021

Paradoxish posted:

only 4.5% of wells fargo card holders couldn’t pay their bill for 6 months straight, economy is good

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

It’s called being smart

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Just assert that all the ultra-wealthy are NYS/NYC domiciliaries and have them charged with criminal tax evasion simultaneously with civil tax evasion - bing bong, so simple!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
lol saw an only fans ad today on xitter for "miss_hands" with a horse in the pic and I can't stop laughing like a complete loon

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is this a real recall or that bs where Tesla "recalls" 1000s of vehicles by delivering a software update

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

lol the tiktok ban is being added to the israel-ukraine aid bill pretty much guaranteeing it passes in the senate

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

is this a real recall or that bs where Tesla "recalls" 1000s of vehicles by delivering a software update

The pedal cover can slip off and wedge itself so that the throttle is held down 100% so it can't be fixed with software.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

You can't software update your gas pedal sliding off and jamming into the firewall causing you to have 100% acceleration

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Nah this is a real deal bringing it in so they can put a screw into the gas pedal cover.

Sanlav
Feb 10, 2020

We'll Meet Again

HallelujahLee posted:

lol the tiktok ban is being added to the israel-ukraine aid bill pretty much guaranteeing it passes in the senate

Why didn't I vote harder. Ugh.

Everyday I wake up and some ghoul like mike johnson or mgt is the only reason some horrible bill didn't pass.

Sanlav has issued a correction as of 18:02 on Apr 19, 2024

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

HallelujahLee posted:

one of my friends works for meta and he's been going on and on about how this will be good for his rsu's, but the dude exclusively uses tiktok

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there’s a physical issue where the cover plate for the accelerator pedal can come loose and get stuck, stopping the pedal from returning to a neutral state

fixing it will require bringing the vehicles in and re-attaching the cover plate some way which won’t come loose, so it’s a physical recall but shitwagons are still going to go back out on the street after they’re done

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

one of my friends works for meta and he's been going on and on about how this will be good for his rsu's, but the dude exclusively uses tiktok
(The Hill) – Former President Trump on Monday said he views Facebook as “an enemy of the people” as he reiterated his opposition to a ban on TikTok.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

The pedal cover can slip off and wedge itself so that the throttle is held down 100% so it can't be fixed with software.

Not with that attitude.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

LonsomeSon posted:

there’s a physical issue where the cover plate for the accelerator pedal can come loose and get stuck, stopping the pedal from returning to a neutral state

fixing it will require bringing the vehicles in and re-attaching the cover plate some way which won’t come loose, so it’s a physical recall but shitwagons are still going to go back out on the street after they’re done

Elon will fix this with an ota software update. Based imo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
I'm a Cybercuck for my Cybertruck

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

apparently the bill also includes the act to seize russian assets good stuff very smart idea

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

HallelujahLee posted:

(The Hill) – Former President Trump on Monday said he views Facebook as “an enemy of the people” as he reiterated his opposition to a ban on TikTok.

i hope a resurgent 2nd term trump will be a catty enough bitch that he hoses zuckerberg, but i kinda doubt anything'll come of it

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spaced God posted:

pedal adhesion via electronic reprogramming

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 37 minutes!

Spaced God posted:

software disable the pedal. the truck now gradually accelerates and you tap the brake pedal to set the speed

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

i hope a resurgent 2nd term trump will be a catty enough bitch that he hoses zuckerberg, but i kinda doubt anything'll come of it

it would be one of very few good things he might do

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HallelujahLee posted:

apparently the bill also includes the act to seize russian assets good stuff very smart idea

There is a bunch of heinous provisions in it too. It is like a junior patriots act fot how much damage it will do.

Mr Hootington has issued a correction as of 18:23 on Apr 19, 2024

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

There is a bunch of heinous provisions in it too. It is like a junior patriots act fot how much damage it will dk.

being bi-partisan its downright awful and yet having more gop members vote against it lol

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I saw a cyber truck irl yesterday. It looked like a bunch of used baking sheets

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Crazypoops posted:

I saw a cyber truck irl yesterday. It looked like a bunch of used baking sheets

it's incredible how far apart concept and reality are with this thing and the piggies are still slurping up elon's slop.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

it is crazy that they did fractional pricing until 2001

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

it's incredible how far apart concept and reality are with this thing and the piggies are still slurping up elon's slop.

at half the range and twice the price

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

at half the range and twice the price

the battery literally being half full is pretty funny. how much would this fuckin thing weigh if it actually had the range it was supposed to