Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The company I work for had all our money in Signature. Just got a text from my boss “Tomorrow will be fun 🫠”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

anime was right posted:

hahaha gently caress, sorry

we had all our money in svb but we managed to pull it out before the bank run hit in full.

I was on a call on Friday where the CEO wanted to pull it all out and the CFO was like “you can’t stuff all of our operating capital under a mattress”

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I’m trying to explain to my mom what’s happening and she was under the impression that all your money that you deposit in the bank is in a pile in a bank vault somewhere. Like in Harry Potter.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

lol they just gave them free money ?

money printer is back baby

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

HallelujahLee posted:

lmbo the morons in the dnd discord are saying this is a conspiracy by chuds to take down buchanon joe

Jesus Christ

Mr Hootington posted:

Everyone in that group chat should be jailed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

SirPablo posted:

What's the exchange rate for my gay dollars to woke dollars?
69:1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Poco posted:

Should be more than guillotines imo. Let some grizzly bears maul them or have them run from leopards.

Get draft kings to let me bet on the leopards and I’m down.