Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

I think we can all agree that SVB's failing is a clear sign that Squid Coin and jpegs of Apes are better investments than banks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Lpzie posted:

I'm all in

the ball pit is only for kids 4 ft or shorter

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Shipon posted:

i would gladly take the train from norcal to socal or vice versa but i am absolutely not getting on a loving airplane for that same trip, i would rather drive than get stuffed into a loving domestic flight

I've taken the train from LA to SF and it's an 11 hour trip, minimum lmao. Take a plane if you don't need a car, drive if you do and want to save on rental $$.

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Celexi posted:

being an economist is like being a chiropractor

economists hurt waaaaay more people

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Did they catch the guy that was stealing hand sanitizer?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

AvesPKS posted:

Why tip someone for a job I'm capable of doing myself? I can deliver food, I can drive a taxi, I can and do cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist. Because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.

You just gotta punch hard enough

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

anime was right posted:

some lovely ones, the nascar video game one, the place that made neverwinter, and like some esports thing off the top of my head

Embracer Group ftw

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Crazypoops posted:

I can't stop thinking about the writeup from the Canadian mounted police that says when people figure out how poor they are they will flay their neighbors and eat each other

Lmao what? Got a link?

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Sancho Banana posted:

Jesus christ

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1772529099182850203?t=mU1zU3VMIy76Bu4lokBgpA&s=19

They probably weren't in cars though so there's a greater chance they could've swam to safety than, no?

I... I don't think the drowning is what's going to get them :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

post hole digger posted:

by the tit how else

oats are stored in the balls