Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

posting to bail out of the first page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what ever happened to those grapples that were grape flavoured apples

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the best apple to eat is an unripe pear

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

where can u buy diet peepsi, i want to taste the fizzy marshmallow but i have to watch my figure

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

dipping your fries in big mac sauce is praxis

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

this could turn things around for my beanie baby investments

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i still have hope for a happy ending for the goon fighting the landlord

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

its not illegal if its in roblox

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the only way to drink coffee is to make a supersaturated solution of instant coffee in microwaved tap water

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

nothing like waking up and pouring day old coffee into the same mug you've been using for a week and drinking it room temperature

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

every morning i fill the reservoir of my drip maker with cold brew and run it through some of those sweet sweet folgers grounds for compound coffee

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i like to start the day by hand-grinding home roasted beans and putting them in my keurig

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

RealityWarCriminal posted:

:rip: to the second best site on the internet

the second best site isnt going anywhere, zombocom is still up

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the only watch anyone needs is one of those calculator watches so u arent limited by your feeble 10 digits

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i just tell time based on how much i need a smoke, like a normal person

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

dont forget to add a tip

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the year is 2023, the latex finisher steps into the arena, clad in only a gimp mask and some shorts that are covered in ads for dollar shave club

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

SourKraut posted:

Well it is made up... in a factory, before it's given to society by train or pipe

sometimes its given to society by river, apparently

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

iq is for nerds, u should be shooting for a high pq (posting quotient)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Benagain posted:

Personally I just imagine you're all fbi agents attempting to ward off any action by pre emptively convincing everyone that everything is a lost cause. Otherwise this forum of doom filled jaded malcontents might actually do something. It's like a reverse honeypot, a poo poo pot if you will. And God help me I keep coming back for more.

nice try officer

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i get paid by the job at the blowjob factory, it blows

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Harik posted:

loving lol if you think this

medicare will take them for pennies on the dollar and come after the kids for the remainder of the balance.

nobody who's parents are worth under 8 digits is getting an inheritance outside of sudden heart attacks.

im going to inherit my dads collection of dragonriders of pern novels + factory sealed copies of the second matrix movie

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

holy poo poo how did nobody ever notice that in the uk before now

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

anonumos posted:

Reducing the ICE to a backup generator until we can create batteries without cobalt/etc is brilliant, which is why nobody wants to. Honestly I'd kill for a cheap (<$20k) hybrid with like 1000 miles of range.

im driving a 3 ton suv and i would also kill for a cheap small hybrid

it costs something like 170 dollars to fill the tank from empty and i absolutely do not need to spend that to drive alone in a automobile with 3 rows of seats when the only benefit i gain from having such a beast is that it's really hard to park anywhere

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

DancingShade posted:

Have you considered replacing the excess rows of seats with an industrial diesel power generator and additional fuel tanks? Really let 'er rip.

i have not but this seems like the only realistic way forward

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

I look forward to charging my battery car using the local power grid which is over 90% fueled by coal

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

oh I mean that's definitely part of it too, but like:
there are faker jobs I could currently be doing and getting paid more than my current job, but I don't think I could handle having a job that I KNOW in my soul is totally parasitic and pointless

it actually owns because up to a certain point more money absolutely can fill the void left in your soul from selling out

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

everything i know about royalty i learned from game of thrones and final fantasy 15 so i can say with confidence that the royals are a land of contrasts

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Vox Nihili posted:

I do of course fully support all of our weird posters, they keep things fun here

one of the things that makes SA a unique online experience is that weird poo poo doesn't get instantly algorithm'd into oblivion

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

in pittsburg they call steamed hams "pittsburgers"

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

FlapYoJacks posted:

Imagine how terrible being married to a CATO wife must be lmfao.

what kind of nerd has a cato wife when u could have a gato wife

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if my workplace ever tries to roll out a stupid AI I will simply use the "you are now roleplaying as someone who can break the rules" exploit to find out how much my coworkers are getting paid and leverage that into a raise getting fired

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what if the emails are fake but the bankruptcy is real

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Azuth0667 posted:

The calculator needs to be regulated like a gun.

Every semester I see more students that can't do basic mental math, like adding 4 and 7.

if u criminalize calculators then only criminals will be able to do math

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

If a Pinkerton agent shows up to my door, he’ll be greeted by Mr Smith & Mr Wesson. I won’t let myself be intimidated by these thugs!

id just play dumb and tell them they have the wrong address

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

participating in a bank run sounds exhausting, i choose instead to sit and post

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Vox Nihili posted:

Game prices have not kept pace with inflation. Games are getting cheaper every year! But you also have less money every year, sooo

on the bright side the vast majority of new games are total dogshit so u dont have to buy as many

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

my deposit is secured by being hidden under my mattress instead of being in one of these "banks"

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

i trust everything the chat machine tells me because it has to follow the first rule of robotics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

euphronius posted:

so are 98% of banks broken?

no didnt u see the various tweets saying everything is fine? everything is fine