Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

All banks/crypto are too big to fail, go hog wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Watch as a I magic 600 billion dollars from thin air.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

SKULL.GIF posted:

I have 2 separate boomers texting me asking me to explain wtf is going on. Everyone's spooked now.

Tell them to pull all the money from their bank right now

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

I want a bank failure

gimmie a bank failure

Banks cannot fail, they can only be failed

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

How is this motherfucker going to survive the 2024 election season?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

i will destroy credit suisse

I bet you wont if it becomes majority owned by the sauds.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yesterday - Everything is fine, the banks are strong

Today - People think of numbers and suddenly banks are dying again

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

pissing, making GBS threads, puking

boohoo this is a normal day at my work not a meltdown one

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Banks are like the fainting goats, they look fine till you spook them and then they go into shock

Incredibly strong fundamentals

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"We decide what a recession and we are technically not in one right now"

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Its going to be like cyberpunk where everyone thinks they are irreplaceable until the AI does a hostile takeover of the company and fires the board.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Too big to fail and too small to rescue, together at last

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Schrodingers Bank

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Taima posted:

Only 18.2% dude? I tracked my food bills and it's more like 50%. I plead with the god of number that food only rises 18.2%, that is some pie in the sky positive thinking fairy world poo poo for food to ONLY rise 18.2%

You show me a person whose food bills only raised 18% and I'll show you someone who has actively been eating shittier food, whether they know it or not.

Yeah I've said the same thing in the US where the food inflation is being tracked as lower. Oh yeah bread is 50% more expensive and rice and the meats are like 20-30% more, keep tracking inflation at like 10% or something.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Love it when "supply chain inflation is mitigated" just means get used to the new normal

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

kojima rear end name

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Amazing stuff happening at work when they are going to "Pilot" return to the office in the DC area because so much of the local economy depends on the federal government that with so many employees turning remote the economy is supposedly collapsing without them.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Skyl3lazer posted:

Just say no and don't ever go in

Im not in the DC area but its a "Pilot" so chances are they are going to just shoehorn it in for all the states after it despite it making absolutely no sense. No one that took a remote work contract is beholden to it.

Xaris posted:

this is the biggest RTO push for most public agencies is local guvmints QQing that no one is commuting in and ~shopping during lunch~ like they used to

Its absolutely this. Its so loving stupid

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/Zuby_Tech/status/1755897856580354189

party's over, folks. Everyone's belt is tightening

Its still there

I mean gamepass I dont care about series x, xbox in general

Cao Ni Ma has issued a correction as of 02:10 on Feb 10, 2024

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Is Brainard supposed to be the opposite of...you know...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Im always up for some bank failures