Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao that they're going to block student loan forgiveness v soon

lmao rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I get the bailout worked today but for comedy's sake lets say that another bank fails, what would be the funniest option?

wells fargo/bank of america/jp morgan/usaa

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ratfucking is good for the economy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FREE JUUL WITH PURCHASE OF TWO OR MORE BOTTLES OF METAMUCIL

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Penisaurus Sex posted:

my favorite barely-there conspiracy theory is that the Desert Rock/Palm Desert scene centered around Josh Homme is a cover for heroin smuggling.

Please crosspost this somewhere else

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Mr Hootington posted:

Thread tetilr

thrwad title

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Egg Moron posted:

is there a good long form youtube video some calm nerd made about how AI is bullshit that I can watch?

i, robot starring will smith
detroit: become human by david cage

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

refusing to answer heavy ethical questions on suicide because i'm a misogynist :madmax:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

it is every homeless citizen's final duty to go into the furnace and heat my home during the winter

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Ardennes posted:

Assisted suicidal is simply unethical unless the patient is in a unbearable amount of pain or terminal and essentially nothing can be done about it clinically. Otherwise, it is a failure of the state.

hmm, can't prescribe a drug to fix poor and you couldn't afford it anyway, euthanasia it is. *stamps paper*

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

FlapYoJacks posted:

Some prevalent theories:

- Legacy software had a check for windows_version starting with 9.
- Windows 10 is actually the 10th release of Windows.
- Microsoft originally said something along the lines of "Windows 10 is the last major version change of Windows," and 10 is a good round number to end on.

concerns for a initially negative response from german as a first language customers

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

my job with extensive performance plans and inability to immediately fire people brings in beer/setzer/wine to the all-hands (limit: 1)

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

PostNouveau posted:

What's the point?

i'm pretty sure it's a test but the leftover booze ends up in the break room and slowly disappears over the next day or two regardless

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i don't think westerners should be having children and therefore things like education are the absolute lowest priority.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

did r/paulsoccer12 go dark

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Willa Rogers posted:

At happy hour yesterday I discovered that detergent sheets are the new hotness for doing laundry.

I hate hate hate dryer sheets & the stink they rode in on to the point where I have to close my windows if someone's running the dryer with them in the basement but the old girls swore that these are neither stinky nor clothes-slickening.

Granted, smell is my superpower & I can tell by passing by someone on the street whether they wash their clothes in Tide bc my gag reflex kicks in.

The washer sheets certainly are economical as well as ecological so I just ordered my first pack of 'em since I'm almost out of liquid detergent. Has anyone else been using them or is this some boomer-only trend?

Detergent sheets were the super cheap lazy option available when I was in basic training. I've never seen the biodegradable ecologically friendly type, only the "DETERGENT, CHEMICAL WASHING TYPE" variety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

actually it rules, GBS man