Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

The Fed probably anticipated something like this happening so I don't know why everyone is so sure they will slash interest rates. Unless it's just the mounting pressure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Mirthless posted:

I think it's either 25 or 50

Jpow doesn't care what the markets want or interest rates would have stayed at 0 to begin with

A recession (and bank failure) was always an expected outcome of raising interest rates

Yeah I figured they knew this would happen

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

the NHL needs to sue them

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

really loving cool that I'm getting spam calls for work on my personal cell phone now.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

thinking about getting a fish tank

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

netizen posted:

I got myself a 10 gallon with some guppies. It was nice for a while but the light timer malfunctioned and left the light on 13 hours a day and now I've got a green water outbreak and a bunch of my pretty plants withered. I've kept fish before and it can be a nice hobby, but it often devolves into a chore once something malfunctions or you get lazy.

yeah I’ve gotten that feeling for sure. was thinking about a 20 gallon with neon tetras and some live plants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

sonatinas posted:

get as many amano shrimp your tank can take and your algae problems will go away after a few cleanings. also you need a timer for light.

before I moved my tank was perfect. I never bothered to clean it after awhile because the water was fine and algae was taken care of. I would pretreat water about once a month to refill the tank. I donated all my shrimp , eels , and fish to a local store.

I’m going to start up a new tank pretty soon. I’m no expert any any means but I found a good formula for myself and I’ll stick to it .

Shrimp seem pretty cool but they will breed, right?