Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

https://www.newsmax.com/amp/finance/streettalk/papa-johns-founder-quality-pizza/2023/03/08/id/1111533/

A warning from Papa John: “Something is fundamentally wrong at the core of Papa John’s.”

Could this be the beginning of a Papa John comeback?

Will Papa John return to Papa John’s?

Read on….

“Unfortunately for Papa John's, it will be a long, expensive road to get back to the winning ways of its past – I should know, I’ve had to do it three times before.” - Papa John

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I'm eating Papa John's right now and I don't think it needs any particular improvements.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Yeah it's pretty much trash Papa. Always has been.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Why is anyone reading poo poo from Newsmax, let alone regarding Papa John’s

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

sticksy posted:

Why is anyone reading poo poo from Newsmax, let alone regarding Papa John’s

I searched for papa John on google news and it came up

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Discount Wizard Master

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

pencilhands posted:

I searched for papa John on google news and it came up

Like I do every day

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That cursed garlic oil sauce is the only thing that makes PJs tolerable

My wife loves the garbage pizza for some reason

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I bet Phil Rosenthal has never even had Papa Johns

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
Discount wizard master cracks me up every time

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Papa John's is pretty bad compared to the past. I think they used to have extra cheap ingredients for promotions like $1 pizza day or when catering school events or something. And then they just decided to save money by using the cheap poo poo for day to day production.

I don't know. It's just a theory. I'm not a Papa John's insider.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

all things in life are uncertain, except papa johns

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

cinnamon rollout posted:

Discount wizard master cracks me up every time

who is that anyways

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No one post the pic of him extremely sweaty, swollen and with super high cholesterol

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

pencilhands posted:

who is that anyways

He asks us questions and is collecting our answers, for reasons as currently unknown.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Papa Johns got its flavor from Papa John visiting each and every pizza and calling it the n-word.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

the only thing keeping the whole franchise afloat is the free cup of garlic slime and single pepperoncini

as soon as another chain figures that out papa is fuckin' toast

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Doesn't he still have a personal networth of like 240 million or did he lose half of it in a court case

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

The garlic oil that comes with each pizza is extracted from papa john like that scene in austin powers where they extract his mojo

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
huh, that's weird. it's almost as if the brand itself is somehow tainted... but how???

it should be obvious: Papa Johns = il Papa = Pope Francis. consumers are subliminally associating Papa John's with wokeism and filthy Catholics. only by establishing a white Christian ethnostate can America shed these corrupting influences and return Papa John's to glory.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Papa John's definitely tasted better when I was a kid. Now I like domino's more

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Smugworth posted:

That cursed garlic oil sauce is the only thing that makes PJs tolerable

:agreed:

And the pepperoncinis.

And they have stuffed crust now, but unfortunately the Papa Johns pizza is attached to it.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
marcos > dominos > jets > papa > pizza hut

papa john's "quality" (garl cup) is the only reason that crap isnt right behind the hut's sludge

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I always get Dominos for chain pizza because they are the cheapest delivery and *generally* consistent.

I don't like the Marco's pepperoni oil cups that a lot of people seem to like. That's just gross. I've only had it once before though so I should try it again.

Or if I want a stuffed crust then I have to get Pizza Hut. Ugh.... more people need to make those.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I always get Dominos for chain pizza because they are the cheapest delivery

and that carryout coupon for a 7.99 large 3 topping is no joke either. but i also think they mightve stopped that one recently...

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
I was staying with my grandmother while my apartment bathroom was getting remodeled and papa john happened to be the only place nearby that had all the toppings for My Favorite Pizza, so we got it and it was good. That's my papa john's story

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Papa John’s pizza is the only source for pepperoncinis.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

nuh uh while he was doing his 40 pizzas in 30 days he shitted he self and died the news didn’t report it idk why

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
more like poopoo johns

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Pa John is like the Kari Lake of pizza chains. Except, she never really had power. He sure has a lot to say about pizza for someone notoriously uninvolved

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I ordered a pizza and they spelled out the n word with pepperoni idk how they even managed to make it fit but they did ):

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Pa John needs to be convinced to relaunch and completely eliminate all woke elements. Raw meat. Uncooked dough. Absolutely no tipping. The libertarian market is there, I'm telling you

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the gently caress would you buy pizza from a guy who's last name is Schnatter for?

I realize I'm geographically spoiled but anyone who buys pizza from a chain started by some German American douchebag from buttfuck, Indiana deserves to eat lovely rear end ketchup-and-american-cheese-microwaved-on-white-bread pizza.

Eating Papa John's is on my reverse bucket list of things to never do before I die.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Just gonna order some Uncle Adolph's Chinese Takeout because I saw a commercial.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DEMON INSIDE MEEEEEE! :snoo:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

I ordered a pizza and they spelled out the n word with pepperoni idk how they even managed to make it fit but they did ):

Papa John's Unchained

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Shaqaroni.