Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Father Johnathan's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the appeal of chain delivery pizza is it's like half the price of local delivery pizza where i live

This. It never fails when ordering pizza to have the checkout screen of one of the local delivery places up and seeing the price only to end ordering dominos instead. $30+ for 1 large pizza before tip? Yeah gently caress that I’m drinking anyway I’ll just pay half that for dominos and be done with it.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Isn't Papa John's the nazi pizza

Why are you eating nazi pizza

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm obviously not clicking on the link so I don't know the story but why is John talking about Papa John's at all? Why is he promoting their quality? He got loving canned from them lol.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pesto with vegetable hearts.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

Songbearer posted:

No they hired a friendly large black man to try to get minorities back in the fold.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Songbearer posted:

I need something to eat whilst playing the Harry Potter game

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I'm obviously not clicking on the link so I don't know the story but why is John talking about Papa John's at all? Why is he promoting their quality? He got loving canned from them lol.

Same reason trump thinks he’s still president

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
The papa johns secret is that crust dipped in garlic butter is better than the part with cheese and toppings. hosed up but true.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rahu posted:

The papa johns secret is that crust dipped in garlic butter is better than the part with cheese and toppings. hosed up but true.

Lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Same reason trump thinks he’s still president

Ah yeah, right. That makes sense actually.

Rahu posted:

Almost exactly what I said earlier regarding their stuffed crust lol. It's good but unfortunately the papa john's pizza is attached to it.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

Rahu posted:

They are called breadsticks. Literally made from the same dough. Schnatter said in an interview years back that he put them on the menu because you could beat minorities and Jews with them if they were baked time and a half. Plus you could sell them so they provided some extra value. hosed up but true.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Dominos is terrible.

Like of all the chain pizzas, it's the worst.

It's some how worse than Pizza Hutt. The only edible chain pizza is Papa Ginos. Papa Johns is a warcrime.

Since you read this on the internet, it's a FACT.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I enjoy Pizza Hut thick crust more than other chain pizza offerings, but I do not think of it as pizza. More like some kind of Italian-themed biscuit, maybe?

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

The pizza at Dominos is terrible but the chicken carbonara and cheese bread are good. Good for six bucks.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
In the dictionary under "American cuisine" the just a picture of a papa John's pizza covered in mayonnaise

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

A while ago I thought I was really lactose intolerant but it turned out that it was only Papa John's pizza that gave me the shits.

So, it's been bad for decades now, at least.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

cumpantry posted:

marcos > dominos > jets > papa > pizza hut

papa john's "quality" (garl cup) is the only reason that crap isnt right behind the hut's sludge

Where does Pizza Bolis fit into this scheme?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pep pep John's

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Italy

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Songbearer posted:

i mean, he IS on newsmax and his posts here are generally pro-fascism, so

dollar store wizard master makes wizard master looks good when it comes to character

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I haven't eaten at Papa John's since he was found to be a shareholder in comet pizza

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

I never ate Papa John's before but I sure wasn't going to do it after learning he's a platinum-tier bigot. You'd have to have really good pizza. Pretty sure the only people who buy it now are chuds trying to pledge their allegiance to their cult.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Jelly posted:

I never ate Papa John's before but I sure wasn't going to do it after learning he's a platinum-tier bigot. You'd have to have really good pizza. Pretty sure the only people who buy it now are chuds trying to pledge their allegiance to their cult.

John Schnatter hasn’t been involved in the company in several years and it’s the closest pizza to my house that you don’t have to bake yourself. Come on, I got one of those “In this house we believe love is love, etc.” signs in my yard, that has to count for something!

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Godfather’s Pizza sucked.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jelly posted:

Everyone eats chic fil a still despite them being monsters.

I stopped, but only ever went maybe 4 times before and I don't really get the whole hype over it anyway. Blandest assiest of chicken. Great fries though.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Look nobody wakes up wanting to put papa John's penis in their mouth

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Szyznyk posted:

Godfather’s Pizza sucked.

:golfclap:

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

To be fair... posted:

Dominos is terrible.

Like of all the chain pizzas, it's the worst.

It's some how worse than Pizza Hutt. The only edible chain pizza is Papa Ginos. Papa Johns is a warcrime.

Since you read this on the internet, it's a FACT.

Did a bunch of Papa Ginos close? Last time I was up in Lowell MA I found out all the locations there suddenly closed overnight. I was just on their website and they still have them up there of course, but it seems to be fewer than I would have expected.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Papa John thinks he's the CEO of that pizza chain like Kari Lake thinks she's the governor of Arizona in absentia

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the Governor of Papa John's

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit

Jelly posted:

Same though you'd probably never eat processed food again if you knew how capitalists think

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

that g ova there posted:

Same though you'd probably never eat processed food again if you knew how capitalists think
Absolutely agree my propensity to boycott something is directly related to the ease of which I can boycott it.

I'm not going to stop consuming Amazon, Kellogg's or General Mills but I will absolutely boycott a wizard school video game and bigot pizza. And I don't eat Chik'Fil'A either, but that other dude isn't wrong. Everyone eats there.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
In the CEO of my nutsack

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

just thinking about papa johns gives me diarrhea

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the Governor In Absentia of Papa John's

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BeefThief posted:

just thinking about papa johns gives me diarrhea

POOP DA POOP

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

Jelly posted:

The bigot in charge was fired years back so there is no guilt in buying from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Justin Godscock posted:

The bigot in charge was fired years back so there is no guilt in buying from them.
This makes the context of this article so much stupider

This just in, chuddy chud stuck in the past and can't shut the gently caress up about losing his job and announcing to the world he's a loser, tune in more on the next pencilhands post, finest purveyor of news about losers