Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Gimli is the old-world spelling, they changed it to Gimly at Elly Island

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Well, if it isn't poo poo, Brick, rear end, and gently caress!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Don't forget Fucky, the dwarf who you might think also fucks but... well... just kinda makes things fucky.

Edit: it been done already lol

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Escape From Noise

Justa Dandelion posted:

Don't forget Fucky, the dwarf who you might think also fucks but... well... just kinda makes things fucky.

2 hosed 2 Dwarf

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
DJ Dwarf holds a rave every Saturday in the mine chamber where all the huge crystals are.

Justa Dandelion

[sobbing] Look at the circles under my eyes. I haven't slept in weeks!

Honestly I feel like anybody who thinks the original 151 dwarves were the best is just stuck in nostalgia. All the new mechanics and graphics added in the past few generations have made an objectively better catalog.

Hoooooo boy.
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Thank you deeply friend Saoshyant and friend w4ddl3d33 and friend Revenous Scoot for these lovely little doodles!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Justa Dandelion posted:

there are a surprising number of Fuckys

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
fucky is the john of the dwarf world

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

google THIS

Dr. Honked posted:

there are a surprising number of Fuckys

But an unsurprising number of Fucky Jr.'s

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Booky - always ready to take your bets

Khanstant
Picky, Grinny, Sinny, Lovey, Jokey, and Smokey, are known aliases of the former astronaut & rancher turned gangster, Mauricey. As we showed you in our reenactment, Mauricey always has cigars with him and is obsessed with peaches. Police say Mauricey often plays music outdoors, almost compulsively, confessing aloud his crimes disguised as song lyrics. Police do not know if the aliases used by Mauricey are identities stolen from victims, or shared with accomplices. Mauricey uses he/him and is a bearded, stout, broad shouldered dwarf between 4 and 5 feet tall. If you have any information regarding this case, please call 1-800 CRIMEYOBTV

Investigators attempted to arrest Mauricey in his home, shared with romantic affiliate known as Dovey, later arrested for interfering with an investigation, allowing Mauricey to slip his restraints and flee on foot. Charges against Dovey were dropped after sharing information on various aliases of Mauricey, some previously unknown to authorities. Deputies later found evidence of Mauricey breaking into the former home of his mother, and now believe he is heading towards the mines South. Mauricey is known as a manipulative ladies man and 'good time', frequenting bars and dating apps under various alias even while on the run. Maurice is wanted by authorities for evading arrest, public indecency or lewd acts while evading arrest, breaking and entering, tree shaking, public intoxication, possession of illegal narcotics, and is a person of interest in a number of open manilla crime folders.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Mauricey or any of his affiliates are urged to contact Vigilanty, who works outside the law bringing justice to the dark tracks of the city of mines, seeking vengeance for his parents' murder by the small-time criminal known only as Midnight Tokey, who avoided prosecution because of the corrupt police and courts.

big black turnout

If you're feeling down, feel free to make an appointment with the mine psychologist, Talky. Just get there early in case you've got an appointment on the same day as Hokey Pokey. He takes an hour to get through the door

google THIS

Slappy, the dwarf who plays a jazzy bass riff between scenes

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
jerry, the observational dwarf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Buttchocks

Plucky. Do not let him near your poultry.

Khanstant
Army of one.

Army, party of one.

Army, your reservation for a small table at this restaurant is ready.

Khanstant
If you are approached by any dwarf by the name of Clippy, be advised this imposter is actually an escaped virtual assistant wanted for illegal operations in five states

Escape From Noise

Baskin and Robbins

Manifisto

floccinaucinihilipilificator, phone call for mr. floccinaucinihilipilificator. *hands phone to dwarf* here you go mr. floccinaucinihilipilificator. by the way, your personalized pencils are taking a bit longer than expected, the factory had to locate some extra tall trees.

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
i saw the hilarious "marriage review" post Mrs. floccinaucinihilipilificator post on NextMine and lmao at Mr. floccinaucinihilipilificator, get it together dog

Escape From Noise

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you, son
I got 150 problems but a gnome ain't one

BoldFrankensteinMir

Floppy the dwarf wears that rabbit-ears hat so that you think it's what his name refers to but...

Sig by Heather Papps

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Floppy the dwarf wears that rabbit-ears hat so that you think it's what his name refers to but...

he has a 5 1/4" disk

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

BoldFrankensteinMir

Dr. Honked posted:

he has a 5 1/4" disk

that's pretty big for a 2 foot tall dude, just sayin'

Sig by Heather Papps

Khanstant
when picking teams, you should take care to be clear if you're picking Naughty, Knotty, or Gnawty. Thing you're going rock climbing and all the sudden you got a big cartoon chomp out of your calf

Khanstant
gotta say, Hurty is actually filling Hurdy's shoes pretty well after he stepped down. Got to see Singy & the Hurdy Gurdy's last night at a local bar. mostly played the hits too

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

that's pretty big for a 2 foot tall dude, just sayin'
Hence the name.

Khanstant
on Turkey's knuckles he bears the letters GOBL GOBL

Khanstant
MoriArty is one of the more prolific artist dwarves, and trustworthy fellow

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Papa Gnome, master licker of asses

Khanstant
Guacamoly is fun at parties but if he's out too long he gets a bit funky and not in the fun way.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Noisy and Industry like to argue about whether noise is a derivative form of industrial music.

Khanstant
Boise is so boy crazy!!!

Khanstant
lmao I met the original Cardi today and learned by there's a Cardi B

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
slumpy is my friend and he will post ITT

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
waiting for slumpy to post :suspense:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Buttchocks

Chi Chi the dwarf, who comes bearing chips and salsa

Khanstant
Edamame is little shy at first but once they come out of their shell they really shine

Khanstant
Sanitary is my go-to dwarf when i am covered in globs of germ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
c**ty, the australian dwarf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)