Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
I tried the Geoguesser app yesterday, but they really should have held off on publishing it for a few more months. It's super bare bones.

Their mobile interface isn't great either. So I guess I'm going to keep playing on a large screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
Just cancelled my subscription because the website is now translated and absolutely refuses to remember my language setting.

Bad translations and using geolocation exclusively to serve those bad translations to users in a certain country (my os and browser language are set to English) are somewhat of a personal sticking point for me.

And I've also had rounds time out without even loading the map all through the past week.

I think GG may be growing a bit too fast to keep up with itself

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
Yeah, I've opened a ticket. Let's see what they say. I'm prepaid until January anyway, so plenty of time for them to fix things