Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

in 30 years there will still be a community of perverts running stable diffusion 1 precisely because they've managed to make its particular brand of body horror into their fetish

lmao oh my god you are 100% correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

these fuckin ai guys i swear to god

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Based on my understanding of the information I have been trained on, "YOSPOS" is most likely a pseudonym used by an individual named Jeffrey, who purchased the online forum "Something Awful" in October 2020.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mediaphage posted:

Based on my understanding of the information I have been trained on, "YOSPOS" is most likely a pseudonym used by an individual named Jeffrey, who purchased the online forum "Something Awful" in October 2020.

Jesus Christ

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

mediaphage posted:

lol

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

mediaphage posted:

lmao oh my god you are 100% correct

and of course the first version is the best also because the wokes hadn't ruined it yet

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

RETVRN TO PASTIES

https://twitter.com/NotThatHughes/status/1765285451542245781

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

THE GATOR KING

from https://www.instagram.com/p/C4LVPYUso6q/

kliras
Mar 27, 2021
ai supervisory authority unsurprisingly not very supervisory

https://twitter.com/nitashatiku/status/1765464157183475921

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

It's actually

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

kliras posted:

ai supervisory authority unsurprisingly not very supervisory

https://twitter.com/nitashatiku/status/1765464157183475921

this is just the setting for Control

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
bitcoin is kinda like the zone too, a growing corruption but it's just greed instead of a mystery

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i wanted rupees :argh:

and no, i did not specify "sexy zelda" lol, just "photorealistic in intaglio print style"

i tried a few variations on the prompt, trying to emphasize and specify "rupees", and still,

e: lol "she should be posed in a dignified manner":

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Mar 8, 2024

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

what have i done :negative:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Beeftweeter posted:

and no, i did not specify "sexy zelda" lol, just "photorealistic in intaglio print style"

Limits of the training data.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

ultrafilter posted:

Limits of the training data.

to be entirely fair they weren't all like that,

e.g. this one got most of what i asked for (dignified pose, scenes from the zelda series, paper currency style) without really being what i specifically asked for (intaglio style, rupees). theoretically it should be able to combine the two but i guess that's too advanced lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i mean i also got this from the same exact prompt

so it's pretty hit or miss lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

so are cut-off jeans sheika technology or do you need to go zonai for that?

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

quote:

crisp bill crosshatch tender for 100 rupees
:confused:

e: this fucks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

out of credits now but the prompt i used was this

quote:

A photorealistic intaglio rendering of Princess Zelda. She is posing neutrally in a dignified manner. Follow the overall themes, palettes and styles of historical US paper banknotes, but with scenes from The Legend of Zelda. Keep their overall color palette, and the intaglio style. In the same style, include scenes from "The Legend of Zelda" game series, specifically Hyrule Castle. The currency should be the Rupee.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

the prompt i used was this

drat, i never bother with more than 10 words. lifes too short to engineer prompts

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

drat, i never bother with more than 10 words

lol i tried to get it to tone down the busty zelda series

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

lol i tried to get it to tone down the busty zelda series

yeah well, training set

also does it really matter to use phrasing like youre talking to a person? i just go like holy "jorts", jean shorts, tinted glass, divine light, hairy boom done

if you spend too much time on it, you might as well just draw it yourself

(idk if quotes do anything, and i now realize that i meant stained glass, i wanted like a trashy jesus window without using those words but this is the right amount of effort imo)

Carthag Tuek fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Mar 8, 2024

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

idk how much of a difference that might make (didn't try, out of tokens). that kinda stemmed from me asking the gpt-4 copilot to render them first i guess, then i modified it because what it came up with was similar but rambling and about twice as long

although admittedly i'd probably write it from scratch pretty similarly. maybe not as formal, but not too different

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

haha okay i tried to engineer it a bit and put "hairy legs" at the end to actually get some legs, and it told me that was forbidden. so i removed that and got this:

i mean i know jorts -> legs isnt a strange correspondence, but thats funny

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

haha okay i tried to engineer it a bit and put "hairy legs" at the end to actually get some legs, and it told me that was forbidden. so i removed that and got this:

i mean i know jorts -> legs isnt a strange correspondence, but thats funny

lol holy jorts

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

idk how much of a difference that might make (didn't try, out of tokens). that kinda stemmed from me asking the gpt-4 copilot to render them first i guess, then i modified it because what it came up with was similar but rambling and about twice as long

although admittedly i'd probably write it from scratch pretty similarly. maybe not as formal, but not too different

not even the prompt engineers have job security! :cry:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Carthag Tuek posted:

not even the prompt engineers have job security! :cry:

i did find out that when doing it that way, you can have a prompt that's longer than what they allow to be manually input. idk if that would allow you to confuse it enough to bypass some safeguards or whatever, but idk maybe someone might find that useful

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Beeftweeter posted:

i did find out that when doing it that way, you can have a prompt that's longer than what they allow to be manually input. idk if that would allow you to confuse it enough to bypass some safeguards or whatever, but idk maybe someone might find that useful

i mean until they create actual ~agi~, these models will by their nature always allow something verboten if you can trick whatever filters they put in, but yeah it might even be helpful to use their own tools

idk i just used bing

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

Beeftweeter posted:

out of credits now but the prompt i used was this

took the keywords out of this and through stable diffusion and it returned

"paper money, photorealistic, ((intaglio style)), rupee, hyrule castle, (princess zelda), legend of zelda, style of a US dollar bill"

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Elder Postsman posted:

took the keywords out of this and through stable diffusion and it returned

"paper money, photorealistic, ((intaglio style)), rupee, hyrule castle, (princess zelda), legend of zelda, style of a US dollar bill"

those aren't too bad, but i think dall-e (via bing) did a better job in making it intaglio style yet still photorealistic

this is a bit hard to describe, but it's more similar in style to the way US currency looks. i was honestly a little impressed that it filled in background details (more often than not) in a zelda-ish style while remaining very similar to the way US currency looks

but, obviously, it did a worse job with zelda herself by making her too objectified

e: this is a decent example. neutral pose, and it even included some castles and mountains and poo poo

i'm not sure this was intentional but it even matches the flooding a la wind waker, lol

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 8, 2024

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i did try some other characters with some pretty interesting results

(tried "uss enterprise on reverse side", should've specified ncc-1701 lol)

there we go

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

lmao i did s/Princess Zelda/Seven of Nine/g etc. ("include scenes from Star Trek" etc.)

s/Seven of Nine/T'Pol/g

e: lol it thinks this is jadzia dax

i mean, that's cool, but it aint jadzia

e: lol

getting closer i guess

Beeftweeter fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Mar 8, 2024

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

this one got pretty good with the text

this one looks like an amish alien

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

interestingly if you use bing with a "work or school" protected account, you can't link to the images, they get served as blobs

anyway this was an uhh interesting progression lol

so i figured i should switch characters, lol. i went with emperor phillipa georgeou (michelle yeoh, maybe the only good part of discovery)

but those aren't really imperial enough. lets try to stick to the character?

oh come on, she's a brutal interstellar dictator

that's better