Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

NoneMoreNegative posted:

On my Insta 'Explore' page - AI is getting increasingly hard to spot, whoever's curating this account is doing a good job at not posting the usual tells, it took me a while to suss it 100% - there's a bowl of fruit that looks a bit wonky, a basketball with some weird panels, a jacket logo that is very AI Text, but the human bits are getting indistinguishable even for someone who knows what to look for(apart from the slightly generic attractive AI face, but a real person might just look that way) - also it's impressive that you can keep the same face across all these different generations.

warning: ladies in underpants etc ⚠️

https://www.instagram.com/lexymoretti

horny normies have no chance, RIP.

It doesn't help that most of the photos on instagram have insane filters or are just straight up photoshops anyway to the point where they aren't close to realistic anyway. AI just taking out the need for iphones and humans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

NoneMoreNegative posted:

yeah that's it - do those pics look like your average persons phone snap photos? No. Do they look like heavily retouched fashion / glamour pics? More yes.

Even outdoors, those reflective umbrellas can make the lighting look artificial to the point where it looks like someone was photoshopped to be outside instead of indoors sometimes too. But I guess if you're doing heavily curated thirst trap instagram accounts, there's an incentive from photographers to push editing closer to what AI outputs so you can just sell off all your equipment and buy AI credits instead.

My friend shoots a lot of models around Dallas and he manages to keep the human element present in his edits, but he's also not shooting people who are trying to promote onlyfans. This is also why I prefer to shoot candid which is a completely different bucket of moral conundrums.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

"Does ChatGPT have moral beliefs?" lmao shut the gently caress up nerd. I'm sure in his next video, he will have convinced his toaster that God was real by turning the darkness knob back and forth.