Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Beeftweeter posted:

also idk what kind of format it's expecting but i can't get draw things to import a lot of SDXL stuff, which really sucks because e.g. there's a deep space 9 LoRA that looks cool lol

the only real format for lora is safetensors, so i'd be surprised if it's expecting anything else, is it failing to import, not loading, or just not producing results?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVGA Longoria
Dec 25, 2005

Let's go exploring!

Beeftweeter posted:

it goes through the import dialog but the progress bar just sits at, idk, about 90% i guess. it's not a huge file so i thought it might be processing it into coreml or something, but i left my ipad on that screen when i went out with my dog earlier, and came back about 15 minutes later to it locked and asleep and draw things was still at the same percentage lol

that was after force-quitting it after i thought it got stuck the first time, too

e: importing even a big LoRA (or model pack, for that matter) generally doesn't take more than a couple seconds btw

e2: huh looking at it again i guess it's because the lora and training data are separate? i don't think draw things lets you manually import them individually, although i know its own downloader does that for models in its pre-populated list because it shows you what it's downloading lol

training data is irrelevant, someone just uploaded it with the model. the safetensors is all you need. If you're trying to download through the app, civitai sometimes requires logins for some models and that seems to be one, i gave it a download directly and loaded it into my phone fine with sdxl base, so that one should totally work