Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kuskus

hello, I make a proposition to you.

The first 10 people to record and post their farts using their phones voice memo app and post it here for playback using embedded web controls of your choice, I will PayPal you five dollars apiece. One entry per user. void where prohibited. Not to be combined with other offers. While supplies last. Cannot use pre-recorded farts. do not post video, that’s disgusting. Yes you can record your animal. So long as they consent.

why? Because I think we can learn a lot from our bodies and I also want to cry laughing.

it will be coming from my PayPal which is my user name at the G mail service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
just bought 2 cans of black beans today. that :fivecbux: is practically mine OP

:mmmhmm:

great thread idea btw :five:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Escape From Noise

I'm not going to prostitute my rear end for your sick kicks!

My farts are free to the people!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Reamed Bills From the Sphincter of Kuskus

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig