Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I’m bored of the current moderation team and would like to set up some takes so one of them (or maybe an admin) does something really dumb but I’m kind of hung over and have allergies so it’s hard to care about anything

Nazis in the Ukraine thread would have been okay a while back but they aren’t biting these days

Maybe Covid thread? But nobody really wears a mask anymore and brunch is back so it’s hard to get too worked up

Was thinking maybe I could get pushed about marvel (for or against is fine) in the pop culture thread but nobody seems that heated about that anymore

Anyway need some good not shorty ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

we could loop back around to the covid thread goon killing a dog with a brick somehow. have they killed any other dogs lately

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
you could try getting really angry at the new goon fund for actually getting registered as a charity and claim that they're scamming everyone and go really hard for the reputation of the absent plinkey

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

OP, join me in my jihad against the culture warriors thread.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Whatever you pick, try to write your meltdown in the form of pretended concern for the mental health of one or more posters and how these obviously sick posters will ultimately commit some crime that will result in legal action involving Something Awful.

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
try to register cspam as a bank and scam some government bailout money, smearing the good name of jeffrey in the process

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

the ufo and epstein threads have never melted down and are due i believe in you

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

The Saucer Hovers posted:

ooh, this is fertile ground.

OP, try something along the lines of the UFO and Epstein threads are recommending people listen to the Gateway Experience tapes, which is CIA brainwashing material designed to make you susceptible to remote viewing and implanted ideas.

Cspammers are getting brainwashed by the CIA to kill their dogs!

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Does remote viewing count as doxing?

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Just start talking about Tara Reade again

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Or $2000 checks being put right in the mail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

bedpan posted:

ooh, this is fertile ground.

OP, try something along the lines of the UFO and Epstein threads are recommending people listen to the Gateway Experience tapes, which is CIA brainwashing material designed to make you susceptible to remote viewing and implanted ideas.

Cspammers are getting brainwashed by the CIA to kill their dogs!

Excellent ty both hopefully the thread regulars use bookmarks and/or ignored this thread

Edit: nm I don’t have the energy for this

HashtagGirlboss has issued a correction as of 21:05 on Mar 16, 2023